1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

2-56 Titanim screws

Discussion in 'WDZ Knives' started by WDZ Knives, Apr 8, 2012.

1. WDZ Knives

WDZ Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 8, 2009
    Just put in an order for a batch of 2-56 Titanim screws in both button head and flat head to be made. Now I'll just sit here and try and forget how much money I just spent and hope they turn out alright.

2. WDZ Knives

WDZ Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 8, 2009
    Just got a notice from fed ex that my package of ti screws are enroute finally. I'll post up some pics when they arrive.

3. 1SHOT1KILL

1SHOT1KILL Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2009
    I can only imagine what you spent...I priced some of these for my Ti folders and S*** myself when I received the quote. The Ti receiver screw for my 10/22 was only $15...how can these things be so much? (Spoken in my head when I received quote) Must be the size or something...