1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2 Dave Farmer's Belt Knives with custom leather

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by pugs75, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pugs75

pugs75 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Hello All,
    Up for your consideration is 2 of my prized Farmer blades, I hate to sell these but I need to fund another project so I have to move a few. Both are as from Dave, never been used and never cut anything.
    First up is a Forged L6 blade with a nice satin finish, it is 11 inches overall with a 6 1/4 inch blade, the handle is a leather, hemp wrap empregnated with epoxy with a turkshead knot, very solid and very comfy. I made the sheath out of 8/9 ounce double shoulder leather, dyed black with Fiebings dye and waterproofed with Montana pitch blend dressing. This is a great blade and if you know Farmer blades they cut you just looking at them. $ 130.00 $120.00shipped in the US, I accept Paypal regular or Gift if regular add 2%, Ill split it with you or Postal Money Order. Not looking for trades on these.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This pic shows a mark or scuff on the blade near the front, not sure what it was from, just wanted you to see it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The second one is another forged L6 blade with a forged finish, it is 10 3/4 inches overall with a 6 1/8 inch long blade, the handle is a leather, and cord wrapped, empregnated with epoxy with a turkshead knot. This is another fine example of Daves work. I also made a sheath for this. It is made from 8/9 ounce double shoulder leather, dyed with Fiebings med brown dye and waterproofed with Montana pitch dressing. I also did a texture finish on it. $125.00 $110.00with the same options as the other blade.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  2. pugs75

Oct 21, 2009
    Price drop

3. pugs75