1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2 Dick Faust custom knives

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by JDieseljoe69, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDieseljoe69

JDieseljoe69 Lover of Tequila Handled Busse's!! Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 16, 2010
    I have 2 excellent examples of Dick Faust work for sale, both are new as from maker. Prices include shipping to the USA, other countries are fine but extra shipping will apply and I do not lie on custom's forms. I use expressed insured or priority insured, typically $35-45 extra.

First one is Bird and Trout style knife with a stainless guard and Snake wood handles. ATS-34 steel and heat treating done by D'Holder to a RC of 59-60 7 3/4" overall with a 3 1/2" blade
    $295 shipped and paypal'd

Second is a Drop Point Hunter style with a stainless guard and Water Buffalo Horn handle. ATS-34 steel and heat treating done by D'Holder to a RC of 59-60 8 3/4" overall with a 3 1/2" blade
    $325 shipped and paypal'd

Both have vegetable tanned leather right handed sheaths made by Dick, these pics do not do these 2 beauties justice!!

Feel free to PM, VM, email or post here with any questions

[email protected] is my email

PICS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  2. JDieseljoe69

JDieseljoe69 Lover of Tequila Handled Busse's!! Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 16, 2010
    Both are still available

3. JDieseljoe69

Mar 16, 2010
    Bump, these 2 knives will not disappoint!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.