• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD

Price includes shipping to CONUS only. PayPal only.
Make sure this is legal in your area as I won't be responsible for delays or confiscations. And I will roll over if it means keeping me outta jail, LOL.

Microtech Tactical (2017 version in M390, and RED. Can't find the red anymore, and the M390 run is almost all gone. NIB, fired and retracted 4-5 X MAX. NIB and comes complete. THis was purchased here three weeks ago. https://thehollowgrind.com/store/microtech-knives-red-ultratech-se-automatic-otf-da-knife-3-44in-black-plain-m390-121-1rdcc.html $OLD No Trades

Attachments

• rult001.jpg
    rult001.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Hello Roboziggy, I'm interested in the Protech, but maybe we can work out a deal on both. I'm from Corpus Christi, Text me 3615492800.

Are you open to trade?
I'm interested with the Microtech trigrip.

I have a Spyderco PM2 Black DLC blade with
Deep carry Titanium clip , Allen Putman Scales (pumpkin orange)
comes with original Spyderco box.

Everything is mint. Never cut anything.

Price includes shipping to CONUS only. PayPal only.
Make sure this is legal in your area as I won't be responsible for delays or confiscations. And I will roll over if it means keeping me outta jail, LOL.

Microtech Tactical (2017 version in M390, and RED. Can't find the red anymore, and the M390 run is almost all gone. NIB, fired and retracted 4-5 X MAX. NIB and comes complete. THis was purchased here three weeks ago. https://thehollowgrind.com/store/microtech-knives-red-ultratech-se-automatic-otf-da-knife-3-44in-black-plain-m390-121-1rdcc.html $250.00

And aa Microtech Ultratech Tri-Grip in Black and a Tanto plain edge. Just got back from MT today. Like new. Fires really nice. Comes in box, bag and paperwork. $210.00

Interested in the Tri-Grip

R u on AR15 or any gun boards?
No sir, I am not. And showing email on post is not advised, robot email scanners can gather it.
try clicking on my name, then on my profile page. There you can leave a message. I'll be watching for it.

Back