2000th Post Customer Appreciation 10 knife Giveaway

Life is good! My son just turned 7 and he's embracing all things outdoor related. We have two long (for him) hikes planned yet this summer. He's a sponge for information and is taking on tons on plant ID knowlege, knife skills, and basic survival skills more quickly than I could imagine. He'll probably be teaching me soon!

Thanks for the contest, Kershawguy! Great topic idea, as well.

One of my first experiences with a truly "great" knife was the 0560 I purchased from Kershawguy. It was shortly after I found the knife community online in general, and wow... what a great place!

Awesome giveaway from an exceptional dealer for a fantastic brand on an outstanding forum with a great community. Awesomeness overload...

The Blur was my introduction to the Kershaw brand, and it definitely made a positive impression. I've since accrued over a dozen Kershaw pocket knives (plus a few kitchen knives), and I'm impressed every time with how well they are designed, built, and priced. While I'm not one for unconditional brand loyalty, I have been consistently impressed with Kershaw. Great quality knives at great prices, backed by a great customer service organization (granted, my only interaction with CS was to order a replacement torsion bar for an old Leek, but the turnaround on that was quick). I also really appreciate their engagement with their customer community here on the forums. It can be a disproportional time investment with nominal direct returns, but it does help build interest and support in the brand and the people behind it.

Thanks for the Giveaway Dave and for the great service you give us. The route we end up taking can be unexpected and a blessing. Thats why I never try to plan too much, Im not the one in control.

Happiness is a choice

I have been a Kershaw Guy customer for several years now. It was his special deals and great service that introduced me to
Kershaw and ZT knives. I get a lot of enjoyment out of Blade Forums, and when I see a Kershaw I gotta have Kershaw Guy is
where I go. Thanks so much for the excellent contest.

Thanks for the opportunity, this is very generous of you. The best advice I have every been given was; "Build your dream, or someone will hire you to build theirs"

Thanks a lot for a chance to win Dave, still loving that red RAM i bought from your website.

Im going to steal a quote from Kung Fu Panda, "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that's why its called the present"

Dear Kershawguy...

I wish you sold stuff to Canada... because of this I can't be apart of your customer appreciation contest. I can't even be appreciated!!

Can I ask why you don't?

Dave, you are one of the many folks here that make BF a refuge for knife nuts worldwide!
Your customer care is unparalleled! Thank you for the chance.

Congrats, Dave! I got some great deals from you with excellent service. You're easily one of the best vendors on here. :thumbup:

I'd like to give kudos to Thomas and the rest of the fine folks at Kershaw/ZT for blowing me away when Blade rolls around every year. Great innovation and service from a great knife company.

I just wanted to thank you Kershawguy for a great site and your insights when it comes to older model Kershaw's that pop up with questions about them.

"Hi, I'm Ricky Bobby. Christmas is right around the corner, and what better gift to give a loved one than this Jackhawk 9000. Available at Wal-Mart!"

Thanks Dave!

Great GAW Dave

from the Matrix "Don't try to bend the spoon. That's impossible. Only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon.

Thanks for the opportunity Dave. You are respected by many here...and that is in itself commendable. I just started getting into this knife craze and got my first Kershaw from you because of this forum and your reputation. Keep up the good work...you continue to impress.

Quote:

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
—A. A. Milne

About a year ago I bought a Kershaw NRG blem from you. If I remember correctly I orderered it on a Tuesday while on vacation the I got home on Friday to see it already arrived. Since then that same knife has been abused by all recognition and its still holding up like the beast it really is. It's my favorite blade although I've have several in my collection. I went to go replace it with another looking at your thread and unfortunately they sold out. Remaining positive I tracked one down an overpaid for it but you do that kind of thing when you love a blade. :). I will be ordering a Clash from you soon as well maybe tonight.

Kershawguy.com is the best Kershaw store anywhere!!!

Thank you for the giveaway. :thumbup:

"I have perused your late mathematical Prize Question, proposed in lieu of one in Natural Philosophy, for the ensuing year...Permit me then humbly to propose one of that sort for your consideration, and through you, if you approve it, for the serious Enquiry of learned Physicians, Chemists, etc. of this enlightened Age. It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind."

Benjamin Franklin, United States Ambassador to France, circa 1781, to Welch philosopher Richard Price.

I have dealt with many knife sellers.One would be hard pressed to find a more generous,friendly,man than Dave.There is a saying,"it is more blessed to give than to receive".
I have not met any one else who is giving away 10 prizes like Dave is doing here.
Dave is a fine ambassador for Kershaw knives.Rare to find a fine gentleman like him these days.
Dave,this is for you, -a man who honours God, God will honour him(First Samuel 2:13). Have a wonderful evening.
Also,Sir, this is not just saying things to get a prize from you.This is to convey my appreciation for you.So please do not enter me for the drawing.Your friendship is prize enough.

There is only one way to live, and that's too keep looking up. Thanks Dave for the oppurtunity. Awesome thing your doing.

Back