2010 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I'm only doing pink. Take it or leave it.

:eek::p

I'll throw some orange into Monday's Kydex order. :thumbup:

Kiah- my hatchet arrived today, but it's naked!!!!!!!! :)

Mike

Nudie pics? :p

KK messed up my order and I ended up with everything I ordered except the orange Kydex :grumpy:. Waiting on them to get back to me and hopefully they'll get me my missing Kydex ASAP. As soon is it gets here, I'll get these done and out.

It has been brought to my attention that I have the attention span of a two year old and never posted pics in this thread. Oops. :foot:

The .060 one piece loops are in the post above this one.

Here are the .093 two piece loops. This loop is attached to a neck sheath, so that's why it's upside down.

DSCN1984.JPG

DSCN1986.JPG

DSCN1988.JPG

I'd been wondering about that myself, Kiah. :D Nice to get a look at those loops.

Did I ever send you these for review? :confused: I'm guessing not. I remember discussing it during my internet connectivity debacle, but my brain was so scattered at the time, I don't think I ever got them out. It's best to remind me of these things as I get sidetracked easily, especially during that time.

Your addy should be in my order archive. I'll get you out a couple after the Thanksgiving weekend and you can compare them with your others. :thumbup:

For future reference, to anyone ordering from me, sheaths are made one at a time. I don't stock sheaths, they are made to order. As such, when a new order comes in, it gets put in the queue behind pending orders, and will not be made and dropped in the mail the same day, ever. Also, I tend to get behind and things may get delayed. The stated turnaround in the FAQ is about as close to an estimation as I can make at any given time, and it's occasionally optimistic. I have and will continue to make exceptions for deploying military personnel and others who need immediate turnaround.

Not picking on anyone in particular, but I've gotten more than one e-mail recently asking for a DC# as quickly as a day after an order is confirmed, and while I'd love to be able to work that quickly, I don't.

Again, not picking on anyone, just wanted to make it clear.

Sorry, camera died before I could snap the orange ones (I really hate my camera), but here's some bad pics of a Coyote Brown I did as a test run earlier. As you see, I left a little extra material compared to the OP, and added a couple extra eyelets for safety. I also left the tab a bit bigger and added a hole so it can be locked with paracord if wanted.

I'll get what's paid for out this weekend. I have an idea for an extra belt/pack/car carry addon that will be separate from the head cover which I think is very cool. Pics of it (maybe them), and better pics of the head cover later.

DSCN1990.JPG

DSCN1992.JPG

DSCN1999.JPG

DSCN2004.JPG

Last edited:
Excellent! Stoked to get this! I convexed my fiskars a while ago...this will complete it nicely :thumbup: Thanks Kiah!

Kiah - did these go out? thanks

Yep. It actually managed to snow up here Friday night, so I didn't get out Saturday morning to ship as planned. On it's way though and should arrive in a day or two.

Kiah- got mine today- all I can say is AWESOME work! The sheath snaps on w/ authority and is molded perfectly

my hatchet is no longer naked :)

fiskarswsheath.jpg

fiskarswsheath2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back