2010 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. I'm a bit scattered about, but I'm working through orders and adding more.

Had an unexpected box dropped off at the door this evening. Gotta love camo. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0104101900-01.jpg
    0104101900-01.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 378
There's a snow storm due in Tomorrow/Thursday and lasting for a bit. I will most likely lose power as I always do with these things. In the highly likely event that happens, nobody will be making it up here to fix it till next week, so I may go missing at anytime in the next few days.

Beware_of_Snow_by_Zikes.gif

Stay warm and safe. This "global warming" just stinks, doesn't it?:D

Truth. It's like 5 degrees up here. Global warming my butt. Got the wood stove blazing though, so I'm toasty.

Snow is cool but they're calling for 15 - 30mph winds also. Not fun at these temperatures.

Wish I was in Kentucky and also had a wood stove. Wisconsin

Love the smell of the wood burning. I have a few wooded acres and burn just deadfall, so it's free too, and that's always nice. Plus I get to play with fire indoors.
7f367eacd6456dbd.gif

Snow is cool but they're calling for 15 - 30mph winds also. Not fun at these temperatures.

Yep, they've closed the schools already just for the cold.

Love the smell of the wood burning. I have a few wooded acres and burn just deadfall, so it's free too, and that's always nice. Plus I get to play with fire indoors.
7f367eacd6456dbd.gif

I have a wood burning furnace (along with and oil furnace) that I use as my primary heating during the winters here in PA. I'm a closet pyro myself.:D

Yep, they've closed the schools already just for the cold.

We have 2 hour delays going on today.

Hey Kiah,
Its sunny and 75 down he in So. Cal.............to bad its So. Cal!!!
Envy you.......
Take care!

Hey Kiah,
Its sunny and 75 down he in So. Cal.............to bad its So. Cal!!!
Envy you.......
Take care!

I think I could deal with the hippies, at least until winter's over. It's freakin' coooold.

I only got a few flickers on the power and lost my DSL connection quite a bit, but stayed wired for the most part. Just waiting for the roads to clear now, as I believe it's pretty much done (hopefully).

Sent you an email Jeff. :thumbup:

Kiah, can I ask you if you're planning on making a kydex sheath for the Spyderco Warrior? It comes with a good Spec-ops sheath which I'm sure is great for the military but IMO not so good for civilan carry. I think the size of the Warrior makes it very suitable for inside-the-waistband carry in a kydex sheath with a Spyderco G-clip.

Thanks

I think I could deal with the hippies, at least until winter's over. It's freakin' coooold.

I only got a few flickers on the power and lost my DSL connection quite a bit, but stayed wired for the most part. Just waiting for the roads to clear now, as I believe it's pretty much done (hopefully).

Sent you an email Jeff. :thumbup:

they get on your nerves after awhile. :grumpy: but the weather is nice.:D

ready to press the button :)

I know. I have the attention span of a rock. In frustration, I scrapped the site and started anew after some of the files got lost after my PC died. It's actually for the better, as the new design is simpler and much more to my liking, but it's held the whole "press the button" thing up. I've got my attention elsewhere for the most part, but I promise I'll at least get pics of these up in the next couple of days, so you can see them and order.

PS - I'm still stuck on this freakin' mountain for anyone wondering. :mad:

Ever made one? Any interest in making one? Or, if it would be impractical (due to need to have the axe at your location), any suggestions for how to DIY? Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back