2010 Bushcraft - Flat Ground CPM 3V - Sign Up List!

Dan,

I am pretty keen on getting one of these. What sort of time frame are you expecting till postage? Will you post OS?

Edit: I have emailed you Dan, also I have read the top bit again and have see you have provided all the info I was asking(I must be a bit blind). I will pay a deposit now for a natural canvas with leather sheath.

Matt

Last edited:
Hey Dan,

I have Paypal ed a deposit. I will email you my address at a later date as the one in paypal is incorrect.

Looking foward to gettin my mits on one of these:thumbup::thumbup:.

Matt

Dan, deposit has just been paid ($50 +2%)
please move me up to the Official list for a 2010 Bushcraft in Green Canvas Micarta and Kydex sheath.
thanks

I would be interested in a full flat grind version of the original model with 1/8" or thinner steel if you ever decide to make one.:thumbup:

Hi Dan, Please add me to the interested list. I sent you an email also.
j

Got you on it.

Hi Dan,
please put me on the interested list. email sent
thanks

Dan, deposit has just been paid ($50 +2%)
please move me up to the Official list for a 2010 Bushcraft in Green Canvas Micarta and Kydex sheath.
thanks

Got your deposit - thanks!

Dan,

I am pretty keen on getting one of these. What sort of time frame are you expecting till postage? Will you post OS?

Edit: I have emailed you Dan, also I have read the top bit again and have see you have provided all the info I was asking(I must be a bit blind). I will pay a deposit now for a natural canvas with leather sheath.

Matt

I got your deposit - thanks!

Will the handles be bead blasted and why the change to one Corby bolt?

Yes - fully blasted handles. One corby bolt allows me to contour the handles easier/better.

I would be interested in a full flat grind version of the original model with 1/8" or thinner steel if you ever decide to make one.:thumbup:

Too thin for me. I wouldn't want to depend on it for bushcraft tasks which often involve batoning, twisting and drilling.

Dan

Last edited:
The steel is at the waterjet company getting ready to be cut out.

:thumbup:

Dan

Dan, Can I have mine in Blue G10 instead of natural micarta please? Still want a leather sheath too.

Matt

Too thin for me. I made one from 0.140" thick 3V and it was too thin...was more like a bird-n-trout knife or light-utility. I wouldn't want to depend on it for bushcraft tasks which often involve batoning, twisting and drilling.

Dan

Hey Dan?

Please feel free to ignore me because I keep suggesting things:eek:

But since I don't do a heck of a lot of batoning, twisting or drilling, and I know you've done some kitchen knives in the past I'd love to see you come out with a blade sometime, that would be a woods or camping blade but would be more for peeling, dicing, filleting etc. Sort of one thin enough to slice bread, peel potatos, or fillet a fish but not as thick as a bushcraft knife or not as long bladed as the Barracuda. Sort of a jack of all trades camp cooking blade.:thumbup: Maybe some stainless and micarta.:D

Have you seen the WoodLore PSK? I'm hoping it will fit that niche when flat ground.

Dan

Oh yeah that one!;)

No I was thinking about something in the 4" range that would have a blade around the length of a loaf of bread.:D

Hey Dan, any examples of the leather or kydex choices?

Thanks a bunch, Wade :thumbup:

Would be the same leather and kydex as the 2009 Bushcraft.

I'll have to dig around to find pics.

Dan

Sorry if i overlooked it, but i can not find any Specs of this one.
Bladelength and overall length.

Can someone help me, please?

regards, Alex

Back