1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2013 SHOT Show Limited Edition Benchmade Griptilian Available for Pre-Order

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Dealer)' started by KnifeCenter, Jan 22, 2013.

1. KnifeCenter

KnifeCenter Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 28, 2008
    The limited edition Benchmade Griptilians (551BK-1301 and 551SBK-1301) are now available for pre-order. These are exclusively available for dealers to attended the 2013 SHOT Show. Features CPM-M4 steel and is available in both plain and combo edges. We don't have an estimated ship date at this time but we'll be sure to let everyone know once the information is available. Available for $225 with free shipping within the US.

BM551BK1301.jpg

2. Moxy

Moxy

Oct 30, 2011
    Any ETA on these badboys yet?
    Finally a g10 griptillian.

3. Striderco

Striderco

Jun 17, 2010
    BM is finally gonna sell Grippies without those cheesy plastic handles!?!? Wow!! I wont have to send my cash to Germany anymore for some good handles!?

4. KnifeCenter

Jul 28, 2008
    They are currently on their way to us now and we should be shipping them out early next week.

5. Shevtar

Shevtar

Apr 22, 2012
    For some reason the link does't show the knife, it says "Your search found 0 products"
    Already sold out?

6. KnifeCenter

Jul 28, 2008
    Sorry about that. we'll get it fixed, but it may not be until Monday

7. Moxy

Moxy

Oct 30, 2011
    Sweet.
    Can't wait for mine. This knife looks MEAN!

8. KnifeCenter

Jul 28, 2008
    We may have sold our allotment and so we turned the item off from the web. If we get more, we'll repost it, but, sorry, we don't want to oversell them. Most of the dealers here should have some when they are released, though, so grab one when you see them available.

9. KnifeCenter

Jul 28, 2008
    As of this moment, we have a couple available for purchase. The item can be found here.

10. freq18hz

freq18hz

Mar 4, 2010
    Are these all gone now?

-Freq

11. 5001craig

5001craig

Jun 28, 2012
    Yea--I pre-ordered mine some time ago...

Any ideas on ship date?

Craig

12. KnifeCenter

Jul 28, 2008
    We may have sold our allotment and so we turned the item off from the web. If we get more, we'll repost it, but, sorry, we don't want to oversell them.

13. KnifeCenter

Jul 28, 2008
    We're currently filling orders from oldest to newest. We're expecting more in but currently do not have a ship date. We'll let you know if we have any additional information. Thanks for your patience!

14. Moxy

Moxy

Oct 30, 2011
    Still waiting... any ETA on shipping guys?

15. KnifeCenter

Jul 28, 2008
    We're still waiting on the shipment to arrive. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA at this time. We'll give an update as soon as we have some information. Thanks for your patience.

16. 5001craig

5001craig

Jun 28, 2012
    Mine has shipped!

17. Moxy

Moxy

Oct 30, 2011
    And my order was cancelled. Thanks alot....

18. 5001craig

5001craig

Jun 28, 2012
    Sorry your order was canceled. I got mine today. It was originally going to be my EDC but with my M4 Grip that I (Keyman) did some scales and standoffs on I will not be carrying the Shotshow Grip now--at least daily. It's just too purdy to booger-up like I normally do.

19. jwblack911

jwblack911

Dec 15, 2011
    MMMMM MY dream come true, g10 m4 blade blade grip :)