1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

2017 Blade Show Pics

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by u812, May 31, 2017.

1. China_Cat_Sunflower

China_Cat_Sunflower

Apr 9, 2016
    that benchmade balisong is sweet!! so are all the other things hehe

2. u812

u812 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 15, 2002
    Seems there was a great deal of interest in Balis this year. I am not good with one but wanted another in the collection. Got to start flipping,been a while.

3. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Nice scores !!!! Congrats
    That BAe2 and SHe2 are really sweet !!!

4. Nakago1

Nakago1

Dec 6, 2009
    Hah! You snagged a Bali. Was that a Sunday pick up?

5. u812

u812 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 15, 2002
    It was. Made an offer and they took it.

6. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    Got some sheathes to make tomorrow. I am digging that new green coating.

7. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Nice, yeah the moss green is a favorite of mine. I've been lucky enough to score a couple with that coating

8. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2003
    Nice scores indeed!:cool::thumbsup:

9. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    This is not the moss green. This looks as if it has a green over a black and the black kind of shows through. They said it had something to do with it changing color a little with the heating.

10. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Here are my Blade Show knife scores. It was a great show again this year, and it was fantastic to get to hang out with old hogs and new piglets!

[​IMG]

11. duramax

Nov 29, 2012
    IMG_1607.PNG IMG_1609.PNG IMG_1612.PNG " u812 "

Heres a pic of one of mine in green, it's very similar to a rodent 6 custom I have. Don't know if it's like your green or not ? But I'm a big fan of any green coated blade :)

Bobber likes this.
  12. Soulrack223

Soulrack223 Gold Member Gold Member

May 8, 2007
    What's that waved knife with Strider-ish pommel? I love the ergo Busses. Good taste. :thumbsup:

13. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    From what I gathered they just started using this color. I will see if I can get a good pic of it.

14. duramax

Nov 29, 2012
    I don't think I can handle a new green lol. I've got jungle green, zombie green, whatever the green I posted is lol. Thought it was called moss green cause Swamp custom shop did a rodent 6 for me.
    The SHe2 variant was a grab bag blade, so it's not that old. It's green with green micarta. I don't recall what they called the green on the BG urban grudges ???

Either way great scores you have !!! I really love the ergos no matter what the color.
    Congrats :)

15. boring

boring Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2005
    is it just me or is that folder remind you of the hogsnake war sword? what is it. I like. looks like a great show. wish I could have went.

16. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    Here is a closer pic of the green. I needed to have it in the sun. The way it reflects light and shows like it has a blackish undercoat reminds me of the bronze finish only in green.
    [​IMG]

GregB likes this.
  17. duramax

Nov 29, 2012
    Wow that's wild looking !!!!! Yeah my green has like a slick finish to it kinda like the hammered silver. But yours does remind me of the bronze coating only green, your right. That's wild !!!
    Thank you for the pic :)

18. clampdaddy

clampdaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Is that.....an old school TG???

19. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Who is the maker of the two on the right? Thanks

20. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2014