2017 Blade Show Pics

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by u812, May 31, 2017.

1. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Those are made by Lucky 13 custom knives. They were actually the hardest thing to get at Blade this year, they overtook Burnley Cypop's in that regard. It was pretty crazy story trying to score them actually, but it would be a lot to type, sorry.

2. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006

Aren't those just great? I got mine at Blade 2006, and it's still going strong. Best wallet ever

3. u812

u812 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 15, 2002
    Love them. Forgot to pick up a new one last year. They just do not wear out. Only reason I wanted a new one was because of the dye wearing off some.

4. clampdaddy

clampdaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Oh my. Color me jealous. Crossing fingers, and toes that these become part of the second round of O2W.

5. Bobber

Bobber Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Ooooooh Nice Grimsmo Norseman too...

zmbhntr likes this.
  6. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2003
    Where are the pics of Saturday night's Induction Dinner, and who/what costume won the contest??? Inquiring minds want to know!:D

7. Nakago1

Nakago1

Dec 6, 2009
    I have no pictures... But let's just say it worked out well for the Nakago household.

zmbhntr likes this.
  8. Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    Hmmmm...it must have been a rather small event if nobody will post pictures.:rolleyes:

9. zmbhntr

Jul 28, 2014
    The event was very well attended; however, only Mrs. Nakago was smart enough to dress up in true 80's style and she reaped great rewards for doing so. I meant to take lots of pics, but double fisting beers severely diminished my photo taking ability.

Ulf Krogstad and stjones like this.
  10. u812

u812 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 15, 2002
    I should have my butt kicked. Last week I had the whole Risky business outfit in the buggy at Wal Mart and my wife talked me out of it.

GregB likes this.
  11. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    ...a pair of tube socks, tighty whiteys, and a white button up shirt?..."just take those old records off the shelf..."

imagine those pics of yourself forever immortalized in the thread...:oops::p;)

12. Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    That's not far from George wearing his "Cousin Eddie" robe and hat a couple of years ago.:D:thumbsup:

Bobber likes this.
  13. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    I am getting to old to care.

14. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001
    Great little knife,

if ever you sell it please let me know :)

15. Need2Know

Need2Know Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2011
    @u812. Had I been able to make Blade this year and if my father still had his 928 your costume would have been near unbeatable. However it's no longer in his garage and it was Guards Red. Could have paired it well with a Scarface outfit too.

16. RobStanley

RobStanley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Any more pics of the show iteslf? Induction night? Come on!!! :D

17. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator Platinum Member

Jan 18, 2006
    No kiddin'! ...These new guys, lol. ;) :D
    Csn't even use the open bar or Jerry pouring the JWB til someone yaks in a garbage can while still laughing at Jerry crackin' jokes @ 4:30am excuse (sorry Eric, he made me, I swear)!!! :D:D

Béma likes this.
  18. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Seriously huh? I even had to start threads in a few other forums because of the lack of "action" err "evidence" photo's.

and a BIG THANK YOU to those who have posted pics of the show and their scores!!!

19. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    I didn't take hardly any pics this year. I did see several people taking pics at the dinner. I am still not seeing much talk or pics anywhere. Strange as it was a very large show with tons of people this year.

20. zmbhntr

Jul 28, 2014
    My brother and inspector-callahan
    [​IMG]

The start of the pit on Thursday evening (it got much much more crowded but I didn't get any pics of it unfortunately)
    [​IMG]

My TG
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My brother at the "longest ash" competition
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]