1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

52100 Steel and Textured Black G10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator

Jan 9, 2011
    Here's a bigger version of my new design in 3/16" thick 52100 steel!

This knife is designed for EDC and self defense. There is plenty of handle for a very secure grip, either an in-palm grip or with the choil. It has lots of blade but can still be concealed. The G10 is textured lightly for extra grip and feels great in the hand.

As always I did the heat treat myself with my digitally controlled kiln, engineered quenchant and no compromises.

The handles are secured with G-Flex epoxy and thick stainless steel rivets for extra secure attachment.

I'm including a custom kydex sheath, it is tek lok compatible in multi positions. I have tek loks available for $10.

8" long
    4" blade
    4" handle
    3/16" thick 52100 Steel
    Hollow chisel grind with polished toothy edge - strong swedge
    Black Textured G10 Grips with huge 3/8" flared thick stainless tube rivets

Kydex Tek-lok compatible sheath

$225 shipped for the knife and sheath I ship priority mail insured and take paypal and usps money order for payment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Here's a quick photo on the sheath, there is some Ballistol (oil) on the sheath in this photo as I just oiled the knife...

[​IMG]

4. Mudbug007

Mudbug007

Nov 29, 2010
    Sweet looking blade! Love those grind lines!!

5. Blade66

Blade66

Apr 8, 2012
    Ok now you're just showing off Dan......lol.....very nice work sir! I Love It!