72 Hour Special Sheath Offer For The Mini Mean Street!!!!

Jerry Busse

Want a super cool kydex or leather sheath for your Mini Mean Street at a Huge discount???

We will be offering a Special Sheath Offer Discount Certificate to those who purchase a Mini Mean Street within the first 72 hours of it being offered on our website! :thumbsup:

You will save 40% off of the base price of a Dave Brown kydex and 30% off of the base price of a Chad Pirtle leather sheath. Buy both and you'll save $40.00!!! :eek:

Let's Drink!!! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Offering a discount on a sheath is Long Overdue, and very much Appreciated:thumbsup:;) Hope to see this become a regular offering

This is too much savings! I'm confused, Math was never my strongest subject.

Want a super cool kydex or leather sheath for your Mini Mean Street at a Huge discount???

We will be offering a Special Sheath Offer Discount Certificate to those who purchase a Mini Mean Street within the first 72 hours of it being offered on our website! :thumbsup:

You will save 40% off of the base price of a Dave Brown kydex and 30% off of the base price of a Chad Pirtle leather sheath. Buy both and you'll save $40.00!!! :eek:

Let's Drink!!! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D
If you buy 4 knives, do you receive the discount on every sheath ordered (Say you buy 4 knives and want 4 leather sheath's)?

Thanks Jerry! I'm even more excited about this one. Thank you also Dave and Chad :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sheaths??!?!... Wow guys, that's an awesome news, even more if you can keep the offer for the future knives too!!

Wow! Wins all around! Sweet knives, discounted sheaths, and Dave and Chad excellent craftsmen and great guys!

Too bad this sweet deal didn't kick off with the BURP.

This is a great promotion. I was going to give Dave my money anyway, but I appreciate the discount. :thumbsup:

Back