A couple newbies.

The top one is by Bura, not sure what it's considered. It's kind of bowiesque or much like a Crow knife. The other is a beauty of Kumar Karda. Both have carved handles exquisitely done, the KK is a dragon.

I've seen pictures of blades with that profile that some claim is modeled after the original knife carried by Jim Bowie. That may or may not be true, but in any case the pictures are out there. I think some of the K-bar knives have that upswept clip point.

The handle, of course, is pure Bura.

Last edited:
That KK is a chandan wood handle you know BB:thumbup: We were bidding against each other. Sorry bro:rolleyes: Both are super cool! Now I know who you are so i wont bid against my buds;)

I do now! Guess I got lucky. I was watching but hadn't bid on the KK, kinda forgot about it. I checked it on eBay and it had 11 seconds left. I managed to get the bid in with exactly 1 second left on the clock. I actually got a message from eBay that stated it got away. But then I got an email I'd won and needed to pay. Very odd, I guess it was meant to be.

Both very nice examples I love that little KK. It just seems like a handy "little" blade plus so decorative as well.

That KK is a chandan wood handle you know BB:thumbup: We were bidding against each other. Sorry bro:rolleyes: Both are super cool! Now I know who you are so i wont bid against my buds;)

I was watching those, too. Glad they went to H.I. family members!

Back