1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

A Different Kind of Duck

Discussion in 'Schrade Knives Collectors Forum' started by tobyrogers, Jan 8, 2007.

1. tobyrogers

tobyrogers

Oct 8, 2005
    Check out the middle knife in this picture.Has anyone seen one of these leather handled 171UHs before.When did Schrade start their custom shop.This is well done by whoever did it.Arnold

Attached Files:

2. Codger_64

Codger_64 Moderator Moderator

Oct 8, 2004
    Wow! Done ala H-15! You certainly have come up with some odd blades lately! Has the one with the fullering landed yet?

Michael

3. tobyrogers

tobyrogers

Oct 8, 2005
    Not yet,any day now.I love these different knives but it is frustrating not being able to track down maker.Arnold

4. SIRGALANT

SIRGALANT Banned

Mar 16, 2005
    about the bottom one , i was at a market the other day and he had the taylor one of that knife . man it was crap . i know this has been discussed a million times before , but man i played with it for about 5 minutes and then was sick of looking at it. i liked the overall design , but qaulity was out the window

5. tobyrogers

tobyrogers

Oct 8, 2005
    You probably already know you can get a USA made 171UH on ebay pretty cheap right now.I've bought several over the past couple of months.Just watch out for the three vendors who aren't telling people their knives are Taylor made.I found the easiest way to telll is the cheap looking sheaths.Arnold

6. SIRGALANT

SIRGALANT Banned

Mar 16, 2005
    i like it , but wouldn`t get one , if you know what i mean