1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

A few Custom Buck Knives by JAG, Prices lowered.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folders' started by JAGcustomknives, Feb 27, 2012.

1. JAGcustomknives

JAGcustomknives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 31, 2010
    Hello, firstly I would like to say I am in the process of having my own hosted Knifemaker Forum which will include a link to my facebook site (where I am giving away another knife) I will post all of my Buck Knives for sale there.
    More pictures if requested. Thanks for looking.

My 110th Buck 110. Make from 3/16th's Nickel Silver. Brass 1/16th pins in factory scale positions. Includes wooden display case. SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My 100th Buck 110 with a Snake River USA Aftermarket replacement. Bolt together, full filework butt to tip. Nylon sheath. $260 Shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Buck 112 Barehead with Snake River Tiger Damascus and Smooth Buffalo/Jasper inlays, the right scale has wicked white "ghost flame" streaks that are hard to see.
    nylon sheath Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Buck 110 # 97 Turquoise/Recon stone and NS inlays w/filework, polished blade, nylon sheath SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

An earlier 110 of mine, My tenth to be exact, a 48 piece aluminum, acrylic all cut by hand when I had little tools and a small corner of a room :) took forever this one.
    has some patina now that looks great. Includes JAG wooden display box
    $150 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A once 3 dot 112 with Maccassar Ebony scales refinished and a 1095 Carbon Steel DP blade swapped in by Snake River Knives. Scale rivet heads sanded smooth give it that vintage look $95 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2012