AA Flashlight Holster

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
New holster I got for my JetBeam BA10. Fits it like it was made for it. Not bad for $5.95 shipped:

1.png

Back comes undone for molle attachment:

2.png

Belt loop on the front, and back:

3.png

Llllllllllllllllllllllllike a glove:

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

Last edited:
Where did you get it? I like that design and I like the belt loop/MOLLE loop that can be opened up like that. I have several that are open-top and would like to get a couple with the flap. I've been packing the excellent Sunwayman...I much prefer these single-cell LED lights. There's no reason anyone can't EDC such functional little lights.

ROCK6

Where did you get it? I like that design and I like the belt loop/MOLLE loop that can be opened up like that. I have several that are open-top and would like to get a couple with the flap. I've been packing the excellent Sunwayman...I much prefer these single-cell LED lights. There's no reason anyone can't EDC such functional little lights.

ROCK6

Hey Rock,which model?

Doc

Nice! I just placed an order for the BA10 and the BC 10, thanks for the heads up on em. I'm a big fan of simple lights, my current favourite is a Surefire g2x pro, which is a 2 brightness level light as well. Having 4 brightness levels, SOS and strobe makes it a pain in the ass to get to what I want.

I'll probably give the BA10 to the girlfriend to keep in her purse being that I already have 123 batts at my house for other lights, but I'm excited to check them out, especially for the price.

That looks really good, been after a decent torch holster for ages. Could you post up the make and model please?

Hey Rock,which model?

Doc

Hey Doc, it was their M10R model...can't remember exactly which one, but it's a single CR123 battery version. Absolutely love it; of course the only downside are the expensive batteries and I'm using it to run every morning. Thinking about getting a AA version so I can use my rechargeable batteries for the daily runs.

ROCK6

Found a good place for my JetBeam/holster. On my Falcon II shoulder strap:

8.png

I can't post a link to the site, but, it's a Chinese site, that only says "AA Flashlight holster (green)".

Last edited:
Good looking piece of gear with a great price!

Hey Doc, it was their M10R model...can't remember exactly which one, but it's a single CR123 battery version. Absolutely love it; of course the only downside are the expensive batteries and I'm using it to run every morning. Thinking about getting a AA version so I can use my rechargeable batteries for the daily runs.

ROCK6

Thanks Rock.

Those CR123 lights look excellent, but I restrict myself to AA lights for all the obvious reasons.

Doc

Good looking piece of gear with a great price!

Thanks Rock.

Those CR123 lights look excellent, but I restrict myself to AA lights for all the obvious reasons.

Doc

Yeah, I hear ya. A lot of our radio communications security devices use to use the CR123 batteries...it made it much more affordable for other devices that took them. I'm starting to look at a similar version that takes AA batteries as I've found the rechargeable batteries (Eneloop/Maha-Imedion) pretty good investments with excellent performance.

ROCK6

The Warrior, saw you also posted this on another site. i still can not find that holster,can you give any more info. for site???? thanks

Back