1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

AEB-L 210 x 54mm Gyuto - Ironwood and Copper

Discussion in 'For Sale: Kitchen Knives' started by Brock Cutlery, Jul 17, 2017 at 10:08 AM.

1. Brock Cutlery

Brock Cutlery KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 10, 2015
    210 by 54 AEB-L Gyuto with Ironwood and Copper spacer.
    This Gyuto has a thin / thin behind the edge convex grind with a very thin tip as well.
    Hardened @ 63 this knife is optimized for slicing through veggies and boneless proteins.
    The edge is fairly flat with a minor arc through the front 2/3rds and a flat heel.
    Full distal taper starting at 3mm.
    The finish is a fine belt finish as shown.
    Check out the pics for further detail.
    Sharpened and polished to 5000 grit water stone and stropped for a very keen edge.

$255.00 Shipped con. U.S. PayPal ok. International please contact me for shipping.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

marcus52AR, milkbaby and popedandy like this.
  2. vanacres

vanacres

Jan 2, 2017
    This one is beautiful.

I have one of your gyutos and it (along with my R. Erickson) is one of my favorite knives.

-Matt

Brock Cutlery likes this.
  3. milkbaby

milkbaby

Aug 1, 2016
    Gorgeous knife! And a ridiculously good deal at the asking price too. GLWS :thumbsup:

Brock Cutlery likes this.
  4. d762nato

d762nato Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Very nice as well as the great price on this beauty.