1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

AEB-L & Black Canvas Micarta**SOLD**

Discussion in 'Darrin Sanders Custom Knives' started by Darrin Sanders, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Darrin Sanders

Darrin Sanders Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 6, 2009
    Here is a pair of kitchen knives that I have available. They are made from AEB-L & black Canvas Micarta. The big one is made from 3/32" stock and the small one is made from 1/16" stock. The big one has a 6.75" blade and is 11.75" overall. The small one has a 3" blade and is 6.75" overall. They are both ground VERY thin (~.003" before convexing to sharp), the hardness is RC-62, & they both have a 400X satin belt finish.

Price-$375 +$20 insured shipping to the USA. Others pay actual charges. I accept cash, money orders, & personal checks with time allowed for bank clearance. If you have any questions just ask. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  2. Ankerson

Ankerson Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 2, 2002
    Had a feeling they wouldn't last very long. :D :thumbup:

3. Justin Presson

Justin Presson

Dec 4, 2013
    Those are super nice Darrin! I love the profile on both and I bet with that steel, hardness and edge geometry they are going to be cutting machines!!!

4. Darrin Sanders

Darrin Sanders Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 6, 2009
    Thanks Justin, the owner called me earlier and told me how much he was enjoying them.