1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Affliction CQC-7 Flipper!

Discussion in 'Emerson Knives' started by KAEDC, Mar 10, 2017.

1. KAEDC

KAEDC Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Just grabed one of these badass CQC-7 Freedom Defender flippers! S35VN! Anyone else getting one!?

2. Leftytwogunz

Leftytwogunz Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 30, 2013
    I got one to try out. The red accents look nice over the black.

3. KAEDC

Apr 25, 2013
    Yeah, I love the look of this one, not sure how I am gonna feel about the flipper tho..worse come to worse I can get it ground off!

4. Leftytwogunz

Apr 30, 2013
    I initially thought 3 opening mechanisms were overkill, and still do probably. I like the red liners and screws and after reading on the project that some of the money is going to I decided to try one.
    ALSO, I finally got my first CQC 7 and out of 5 Emersons I've purchased recently I am really enjoying it. I like the 7 much more than I expected to, it is a great knife.

5. T.K.C.

T.K.C.

May 7, 2005
    I LOVE it, but it just isn't in the budget right now. Congrats to those who scored one.

6. steponmytoes

steponmytoes

Sep 5, 2012
    Dudes. Pictures please

7. jmorton10

jmorton10

Apr 5, 2014
    I don't want the flipper either but I still have one on the way just to own it.

~John

8. Leftytwogunz

Apr 30, 2013
    I don't believe they have shipped yet.

9. jmorton10

jmorton10

Apr 5, 2014
    I got an email this morning stating my order had been received, no mention of shipping.

My last Emerson order took a lot longer to get to me than any previous order. I used to order & the knife would show up like 2 days later. The last order took over a week to arrive IIRC.

~John

10. KAEDC

Apr 25, 2013
    Got mine on Monday, flipper and wave work great, bearings are super fast, has the usual Emerson lock stick. I an liking that the flipper acts as a guard, I do wish it was a little smaller. Only complaint I have is the detent is well tuned for the flipper, whcih makes disk deployment much harder than Emersons I have owned I the past. Very satisfied, this one is a winner for me, probably the 1st Emerson that will make the never let it go list!

11. Leftytwogunz

Apr 30, 2013
    Just got mine in today, and am very impressed. It is a fantastic flipper and the action is very smooth. Great finish on the red liners.

12. jmorton10

jmorton10

Apr 5, 2014
    Got one in today, nice knife but I like the HD7 better.

~John

13. lovescamaros

lovescamaros Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2014
    got mine last week and its nice its just not for me. it will be up for sale soon!