1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Affordable Balisong/Butterfly Tanto SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folders' started by McAhron, Jan 19, 2014.

1. McAhron

McAhron

Feb 23, 2005
    I have been working on some designs that are more affordable so more people can have the chance to own a custom Balisong without breaking the bank.This one is a Tanto.It is hollow ground with a flatground swedge.The blade is 1/8th's thick CPM 154 RC 60 and has a four inch cutting edge and measures 4.5" to the handles.The Spine is crowned for comfort.The handles are 1/8th Titanium anodized bronze and measures five inches.I will re-anodize a different color if requested.This Balisong flips smoothly due to the hardened stainless steel bushings and phosphorous bronze washers.The spacers are black G-10 and she is Latchless.Im asking SOLD through Paypal Please.Thanks so much,McAhron

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  2. McAhron

McAhron

Feb 23, 2005
    Thank you everyone but this one is sold. With much gratitude,McAhron

3. dskobli

dskobli

Jul 28, 2013
    I see that this one is sold but I'm curious about how much I would have to pay to get a similar one if you don't mind me asking. I like it a lot
    P.s. preferably with a latch. Sorry, I didn't read the whole add before I asked about the price. I like this song a lot but would prefer a latch on it. Thanks

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  4. Kershaw1567

Kershaw1567

Jan 9, 2014
    How much for one??