• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD Bushwacker Mistress, Scrap Max, Pork Shank

Prices and descriptions listed below. If you give me an "I'll take it" send me an email as well. Price below includes shipping and Delivery Confirmation. If you want to pay with paypal that is fine if you include the 4% for fees. International sales ok but shipping of your choice is extra and I am not responsible for it once it is sent. I reserve the right to refuse sale for any reason. No trades please.

1. Busse Bushwacker Mistress, sage blade, tan canvas handle, new and unused, no damage I can see. Comes with Olive Drab Mashed Cat kydex sheath which has a tech lock and some scratches and rub marks.....$410 Money order, $426 Paypal, sold stabber, FB

2. Scrapyard ScrapMax, Elmax steel, minor scratch on blade, came that way from factory, new and unused....$120 Money Order, $125 Paypal, sold kalel, FB
2a.(last one except for my keeper) Scrapyard ScrapMax, Elmax steel, minor scratch on blade, came that way from factory, new and unused....$120 Money Order, $125 Paypal, sold tbdock4kids, FB

scrapmax.jpg

3. Busse Porkshank, satin blade, tan canvas handle, new and unused...$360 Money Order, $374 Paypal, sold lisantica, FB

Last edited:
Back