1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Allen Elishewitz knives for sale at knifehunter.com

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer)' started by knife hunter, May 22, 2012.

1. knife hunter

knife hunter "Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer Moderator Dealer / Materials Provider

Dec 5, 2007
    Gentlemen, I just uploaded two new folders from Allen Elishewitz to my site. Please click on the link in my signature to check em out. THey should be on the page when you arrive under latest, but if not, please see top/right hand bar for folders and click to see them all. Thanks and enjoy.:thumbup:

$950+shipping
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$1150+shipping ( not sure of this model...any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance):)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  2. I have this Itch....

I have this Itch.... Banned

Feb 5, 2012
    first called the Scarab but later the name got changed to Khepri - You present the Khepri

$1150+shipping ( not sure of this model...any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance):)

[​IMG]

3. I have this Itch....

I have this Itch.... Banned

Feb 5, 2012
    BTW- Very unusual and beautiful knife; I would bet Allen did not make very many of these and it looks like the steel of the blade is XHP which is only used in his late work. Great piece and heirloom to behold.

4. knife hunter

knife hunter "Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer Moderator Dealer / Materials Provider

Dec 5, 2007
    Thank you very much. :cool:

I just opened email from Allen re-affirming. I did not know it was XHP and since I didnt ask he didnt mention it either. Thanks again:thumbup:

5. knife hunter

Dec 5, 2007
    prices lowered ...see site

$885 for Jekyll

1085 for Khepri

Last edited: May 24, 2012