1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

An apology to exodus125

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by Colog, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Colog

Colog

Dec 2, 2005
    On or near to October 1st I agreed to a trade with Exodus125, a hinderer pen for a fire piston. Here we are on October 11th, I have received the piston, he has not received the pen. To my own fault, I did not send the pen in a fashion acceptable. I made a cardboard sleeve, placed the pen into the sleeve, put the sleeve into an ordinary envelope and mailed it out. I should have placed it into a box and shipped it with some sort of tracking and confirmation. I didn't. I knew the mailman was due and half assed it. I handed the mailman the envelope and he assured me delivery.

To Exodus, I will make this right by paying for the piston. Please accept my deepest apology on shipping on the cheap. This is not indicative of who I am. I feel terrible about this. Please accept my apology.

2. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 11, 2007
    Moving to Feedback.

3. Myker

Myker Banned BANNED

Feb 5, 2011
    Your still one stand up individual and I tip my hat to YOU sir. Well done indeed, good form.

GKG ;)

4. PitbullShogun

PitbullShogun

Apr 14, 2011
    agreed. this is an excelent example of how problems like this should be solved.

my proverbial hat has also been willfully readjusted to a position wich could be considered compromising to its stability upon my head.

5. wroughndt

wroughndt

Oct 31, 2011
    I wish they could all be like this. I'm still waiting on the other side of a trade from July. Colog is good in my book.

6. Colog

Colog

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks guys, I feel like crap about this. I paid for the piston, so we are square. I won't make this mistake again.

7. dartheo

dartheo

Jan 12, 2012
    Very stand up thing to do.

Everyone makes mistakes. It's what you do after that counts.