1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Angryman Knives

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by MtnMark, Aug 7, 2012.

1. MtnMark

MtnMark

May 15, 2012
    I ordered an Angryman knife back on June 30th. Supposedly it got shipped out on the 16th of July. So far I have not received the knife, have not received a response to emails requesting a tracking number and have not been able to get through on phone.

Does anybody have any experience with Angryman or Keith who runs it?

2. JTR357

JTR357

Sep 10, 2007
    I don't have any experience with him,but a quick search turned this up.Hope you get your stuff & he's okay.

http://stores.universal-outfitters.com/StoreFront.bok

3. MtnMark

MtnMark

May 15, 2012
    Still no response despite calling and emailing...:mad:

4. jdui8e

jdui8e

Oct 15, 2012
    Have you received it yet? If not, what course of action did you take? I paid $257.80 for the same blade on 9/16 and have not been able to contact them, Universal Outfitters, by phone, or e-mail. I pretty sure I'm just out of luck.

5. Thomas Linton

Thomas Linton

Jun 16, 2003
    Pay
    with
    credit
    card
    or
    not
    at
    all.
    Then you can get the charge removed.