Another work trip ....

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Gold Member
....so as some will have noted (the rest of you need to catch up)... I am away working AGAIN... 9hrs and 750km yesterday and I am part way into four or five days away.... this trip is just a little more civilised than the last....;)

Different transport... :) :) and environment.... ;)

SV6Coast1.jpg

SV6Coast2.jpg

and last night....just outside my room.... :D

CoastNight1.jpg

Nice beach shot.

May I ask what you do, that has you covering so much ground?

I was initially sure Andy was a "Copper" from his contributions to some of the gun threads ... then all the travelling had me scratching my head and thinking surveyor ... but the Gold Mine pic probably means he is with the NSW Police State Protection Group ... they cover off stuff like that ... whatever it is though it gives some great chances to indulge in his photo hobby ... that beach pic looks fantastic :thumbup: Very professional ... it is a shame some of the old Hogs like Evolute who was/is a professional photographer are not still around ... we could get quite a few good pic threads going with all the photographers in here ...

Those pic's of Australia's Outback are really enjoyable ... makes me want to watch all the old Bushtuckerman episodes ... :D He is a really knowledgeable Aussie "Lofty Wiseman" ... with an unusual Hat ...:D

Last edited:
Andy, it's almost like you are a truckie! :D
At this rate your MV reimbursement might be more than your salary...

sThey also own the Blue Car mate..... ;) I just get to drive it.... :)

Peter... ahhhh Maj Les.... he was a character...a I recall there was an issue with some missing mess funds before he got out... :eek: But he does know his stuff, I have read much of Wiseman's stuff as well..!! Oh....not SPG either....or TOU..... Gigolo I tell you.... Gigolo...... ;) :D

Great pics Andy, Won't mind getting a job like that if Jerry doesn't hire me :D

If that is near Crescent Head...I will vomit all over my computer! Makes me sick I am not there RIGHT NOW. Thanks for sharing Andy.

Job has plenty of downsides believe me....!!!!!

Cresent Head.... nope...but you are "warm" ..... ;)

A few more from being out and about today.......

Same general area as the night pic...

BeachDay1.jpg

Stream Leading down to the ocean....

Stream1.jpg

Same stream....further up...I saw a two foot long eel paddling here early this morning...

Stream2.jpg

Looking back up toward that same spot....

Stream3.jpg

Oh....it is pissing down rain just now....

WetBush.jpg

and....because it is me....soemthing sharp and pointy...

ZTJungle.jpg

sThey also own the Blue Car mate..... ;) I just get to drive it.... :)

Peter... ahhhh Maj Les.... he was a character...a I recall there was an issue with some missing mess funds before he got out... :eek: But he does know his stuff, I have read much of Wiseman's stuff as well..!! Oh....not SPG either....or TOU..... Gigolo I tell you.... Gigolo...... ;) :D

Lol ... so old Les must have figured that as they kept him so far away from the Mess for all those years ... he might as well get his share backdated in one lump sum ... :D

As for the Gigolo squad ... :D ... that sounds like you might be in "Recruitment" :D ... tell you anything to get you to sign up ...

Personally I am thinking CCU given your "road trips" ... but with your photography skills and the damage to your vehicle on that last trip ... I suspect they might move you to CIU :eek::D

Last edited:
Awesome pics. Really starting to love Australia. Can't wait to visit someday.

Back