1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Anybody know what happened to Karda?

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by danboy357, Oct 8, 2012.

1. danboy357

danboy357 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Not trying to be nosey but I notice that I have not seen any posts or responses to posts from him in awhile and know his family had a few concerning issues going on recently. Hope all is well wherever he is.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  2. GoodStuff

GoodStuff

Oct 3, 2012
    Don't worry too much yet.
    It is the biggest holiday season in Nepal.
    Dashain.

http://hindupad.com/vratas-pujas/dasain-festival-in-nepal.

He is probably partying like a rock star.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2012
    I had noticed that too; I thought maybe we all had been good enough so that he didn't need to interject. Hope all is well with him, too.

Off topic: danboy, I think that Sira you were looking at earlier is actually a Kobra.

4. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    I'm sure he's around. He's had some stuff going on with his personal life. He knows that if he needs us, we're here for him. I'm sure he's just taking a break to get stuff in check. He had mentioned having to step back for a bit with all the issues going on.

The cantina does miss his presence, that's for sure:)

He does a really good job of keeping in touch with Yangdu, Howard, and myself. We'll give him a little more time before we go bothering him:)

However, this thread is a good excuse to put up some positive smoke and vibes for our friendly neighborhood Super Mod:)...so, I'm just gonna do that:)

5. Ta2warrior

Ta2warrior

Aug 11, 2012
    Smoke and prayers for he and his.. and another possible raffle ticket being bought in a couple of days..

6. danboy357

Jul 1, 2012
    My thoughts exactly, kinda like a rally thread.

7. danboy357

Jul 1, 2012
    Yeah I saw your note on the For sale thread, thanks a lot. I sent an email on it.

8. Shaggy

Shaggy Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Good luck, danboy: that Kobra looks lean and mean!

Smoke and prayers for Karda and family.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  9. crimsonfalcon07

crimsonfalcon07

Dec 27, 2010
    I'm down for some smoke and prayers for Karda. Hope all is well!

10. Karda

Karda Banned

Jun 1, 2007
    Thank You all for the concern, my friends !!!!!

I am doing fine, i'm just a bit busy and a bit worn out. I usually check the forums at least once a day, even if i'm sick.

11. Shinook

Shinook

Apr 2, 2012
    Hey Karda!

Like others here, it is good to know you are well. I can relate to the busy and worn out.

I hope things are on the "getting better" part of "busy and worn out / sick".

Best wishes to you and your family!

12. sweetcostarica

sweetcostarica Banned

Jan 18, 2012
    Glad your fine Karda. Life has all kinds of tricks up it's sleeves to keep us busy. Just happy you health is good.

13. nitro77

nitro77

Aug 24, 2012
    Good to hear from you karda
    We miss the great white shark from the hi forum.:) Hope your doing fine and get well soon.

14. danboy357

Jul 1, 2012
    Glad to hear things are mostly under control Karda. I Wasn' t trying to interrupt your break I just wanted to see if there was anything that warranted concern going on. We hope you take as much time as you need to get done what needs to get done. Take care.

15. Yangdu

Yangdu Moderator Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Glad to hear you are doing Ok, continue prayers for Bean and your family

16. greenwoods

greenwoods

Sep 2, 2006
    Some positive vibes coming your way, Karda:)
    Sorry that it also brings rain and cold winds...we get your weather here by the lake first and man-o-man the last three weeks I've felt like a old, achy hibernating bear!:eek:

Mark

17. GoodStuff

GoodStuff

Oct 3, 2012
    72F in the sweet sunny south....

18. Maniacal Pete

Maniacal Pete

Oct 16, 2010
    Hi Karda. :)