1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Anything goes three...The trifecta of stoopid goes on.

Discussion in 'ESEE KNIVES' started by shotgunner11, Jul 5, 2010.

1. shotgunner11

shotgunner11

Dec 17, 2005
  2. gundude73

gundude73

Oct 6, 2009
    part 3? :eek:

well as i was saying my dogs went insane because of the fireworks.

hope everyone had a good day! :thumbup:

3. wolffbite

wolffbite

May 7, 2010
    I had an excellent day! Plenty of guitar playing, sushi eating, knife sharpening and whittling while listening to the stones... If only work didn't have to come tomorrow I'd love a week of doing this!

4. Mrs.Shotgunner11

Mrs.Shotgunner11 Moderator

Jun 1, 2009
    ugh........it was all good, until we got rear ended. YES. AGAIN. i know we're magnets for idiots. I need ANOTHER new bumper and the truck fixed AGAIN! :mad:

5. vchacon

vchacon

Apr 8, 2004
    @gundude73, first 4th with the new family dog and he did pretty good. Once the fireworks started he just stayed by my side. My last dog a Rottweiler always freaked out and tried hiding in the weirdest places.

@Mrs.Shotgunner11, I feel you pain... I been rear ended 3 times in LA traffic. At least it was a different car each time.

6. FortyTwoBlades

FortyTwoBlades Baryonyx walkeri Dealer / Materials Provider

Mar 8, 2008
    Why is it that poorly written literature always comes in threes? :D

Had a great first 4th with my little dude. Didn't get to stay up for the fireworks, though, on account of a long drive home and work this morning. Perhaps next year! :)

7. New Stupid thread calls for this.
    [youtube]tKk3crxTMrw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

8. otis williams

otis williams

May 27, 2008
    way to make us feel special, mrs. s...

i hate city traffic.

9. Tripton

Tripton

May 26, 2008
    Sat on a dock on the Mississippi and watched fireworks friday night, and last night sat on my back steps and watched different ones.

The dogs were very good, though they HATE when I light fireworks.

10. TheGame

TheGame

Sep 24, 2008
    Lit off all the fireworks, got burnt a few times.. and had a blast ;)

11. JV3

JV3 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2010
    you need to put something like this on:
    [​IMG]

or this grape-fruit sized monster rated at 4 tons! nothing says "back the f*&$ off!" like this one :eek:
    [​IMG]

12. Mrs.Shotgunner11

Mrs.Shotgunner11 Moderator

Jun 1, 2009
    I wasn't talking about you (all of you anyway :p).

That hitch wouldn't have helped. She hit us on the corner of the bumper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. killstew

killstew

Nov 6, 2009
    Painful!!!

14. darkwaters

darkwaters

Dec 18, 2008
    Been hit a few times as well, the best is when an old guy backed into me and tried to keep going like I was a curb to just power over...didn't stop till I beeped and backed up. Crushed his whole trunk. Of course it was blamed on me. He took my company to court only to be shown the surveillance footage of me waiting for a spot on the other side of him. People are stupid!!!

15. xtestifyx

xtestifyx

Feb 4, 2010
    Awesome!

[​IMG]

16. StagLefty

StagLefty

Jun 6, 2009
    2-4th's this year-weather was so bad last night several places cancelled until tonight. I watched the Boston Pops display on TV and went to bed-ahhh old age I love it !!

17. Tripton

Tripton

May 26, 2008
    Awesome is right!

LOL.

18. PayetteRucker

PayetteRucker

Aug 4, 2009
    I still have a hangover from last night... shit. The fireworks were pretty pathetic too if I do say so myself. Oh well... dinner was great and it was a nice night so I can't complain.

19. JV3

JV3 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2010
    what were you drinking? need to drink lots of water before and after drinking to prevent a hangover. half the time i post here i'm wasted :D

20. PayetteRucker

PayetteRucker

Aug 4, 2009
    Boston Lager... I think I was slightly dehydrated as I was drinking too-it's been cool, 75 degrees or so all week-but the 4% humidity sucks the moisture right out of your body. I have been keeping a stainless steel water bottle on me and I'm pretty good about drinking it regularly but the dryness in combination with the beer made me miserable today.