Anything goes three...The trifecta of stoopid goes on.

weee...nothing like riding a bike down a steep street going 30 mph shirtless on a freaking humid, 85 deg night! another reason i'm thankful to be a guy.

...and yes, i've had a few glasses of maker's mark. shirtless but wearing a full face helmet. safety first ;)

Nothing manly about that.

Unless the only thing you where wearing beside a helmet are the panties :)

Nothing manly about that.

Unless the only thing you where wearing beside a helmet are the panties :)

my beer belly was torture enough for the poor souls who happen to be outside. esee panties? i like my neighbors enough not to scar them for life...at least for now!

my beer belly was torture enough for the poor souls who happen to be outside. esee panties? i like my neighbors enough not to scar them for life...at least for now!

Stay on that bike long enough and the beer belly will disappear. I love bombing hills :) There's a 5 mile climb to a peak that starts about a block away, it's pretty steep-2000 feet of elevation change I think-a nice snaking winding road. Some mornings before the traffic gets going I'll run or walk to the top, strap my Bont Vaypors on and pray for the best. Haven't beefed on this hill yet, but man it's a leap of faith at the top-once you start downhill with nothing but some roo leather and carbon fiber between you and the 10 ABEC-7 bearings under your feet, the only thing that's gonna stop you is a wide-swinging car around a switchback. But it's a great way to wake up and start the day!

not if i drink more often now to soothe the sore muscles :eek: i need to find a good massage place.

Wifey or girlfriend, if I can find a norwegian ski bunny physical therapist with low standards, I'll be set :) hot-and-cold showers are great, and chocolate and red wine will help you get the most out of your endorphin rush

Wifey or girlfriend, if I can find a norwegian ski bunny physical therapist with low standards, I'll be set :) hot-and-cold showers are great, and chocolate and red wine will help you get the most out of your endorphin rush

haha. same here, brother. although a russian physical therapist with low standards will do just as well :p

Diet sprite and vodka. 0 calories 200% hang over

oh man, you got me all excited until i googled it. http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-gin-rum-vodka-whiskey-i14037 vodka has the same amount of calories as whiskey, and it's not zero :( i prefer straight up so that helps cut back on calories but with my high tolerance for alcohol, it adds up fast.

Here comes the pro "drunk story":

I was out on my aunt's boyfriend's boat, and I had a little too much to drink... When a big ol' bug landed on my arm and proceeded to suck the living hell out of me(I swear, it was like, a foot long) so I jumped and slapped it. Off goes my glasses into 15 ft. deep water :/, I dont think i'll ever be getting those back.

Now I have to work with my really old prescription glasses that really dont do anything for me haha, back to the eye place I go.

Could have sworn vodka had no calories. Maybe it was gin. I don't know I likey my brown liquor.

Mmmmmmm could go for a nice tall Jack and coke right now.

sorry to burst your bubble -- alcohol is a sugar and therefore has calories.
even everclear/grain alcohol/195 proof.

Right after college I calculated how much money I was spending on beer. If I averaged a case a week, $17 x 52 weeks a year is $884. If I add the money I won’t spend on beer this year to my normal gun fund I can jump from a Springfield to a Brown or Baer. How’s that for logic? :D

if you add that same $884 to your gun fund, instead of a Springfield, you can get a Taurus PT1911 and jump from an AR clone to a sig 556...

if you add that same $884 to your gun fund, instead of a Springfield, you can get a Taurus PT1911 and jump from an AR clone to a sig 556...

I won't be buying a Taurus. I won't lie, the Sig "buy a 556, get a 522 free" program is pretty tempting. :D

Back