1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Arizona Knife Shows

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by RevDevil, Oct 9, 2012.

1. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    Anyone ever been to or know of a decent knife show in AZ? We get a ton of gun shows, almost every 2-3 weeks rolling though, but not so much on the knives.

2. UffDa

UffDa Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 1999

I don't think that there are just knife shows in AZ. There are Gun and Knife shows. I would imagine that there would be a good turn out at the Phoenix shows.
    Nothing much up my way.

3. RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    There is one in Prescott (a bit too far to drive for me), but it seems strange to not have something more dedicated to knnives. We have some pretty good laws (constitutional carry), you'd think we'd have our own Blade Show type of set up.v:mad:

4. UffDa

UffDa Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 1999
    I go to the shows in Prescott. They are pretty small compared to the ones I used to go to in Ventura, PRK. The attendance at the VTA show is probably more then the population of Prescott. ;)

5. RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    Hee hee, I've driven through Prescott and I do believe you. I've been hankering to go to a decent show without having to take a plane. :( I might end up going to one in the Phoenix area if nothing else. There isn't much going on in Pima county that much I've seen.

6. KnottyEagle

KnottyEagle

Aug 10, 2012
    I was wondering about the same thing with south-west Michigan. All of our knife shows are either up north or near Detroit.

7. RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    I think most states have a knife collectors association. The websites for each association have listings of knife shows and such.

8. Planterz

Planterz Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 26, 2004
    I remember there being a knife (not gun and knife) show in Tucson several years ago, but I don't think it's a regular thing.

This site should have any news regarding shows.

http://www.arizonaknifecollectors.org/

9. Tank20

Tank20

Mar 14, 2012
    Hey Rev just wondering what are the best gun and/or knife shows in AZ around the Phoenix area? What part of AZ are you from?