Audiobook Addiction (Suggestions Wanted)

im also addicted to audiobooks

Id suggest "the blade itself by Joe Abercriombie, love his stuff and the narrator is very good
Age of Iron was pretty good as well, and right now im on Steven Eriksons book of the fallen series, its good, though can be a bit confusing at the start if your not paying attention

I am actually listening to Half a War by Joe Abercrombie right now. It is pretty good. I have also recently listened to The Martian and liked it.

Ron, I have yet to make it to 100+ audiobooks. But, I am on my way.

For short stories try
escape pod
podcastle
clarkesworld
drabblecast
starshipsofa
"freesfonline.de" has links to many many free audiobooks

Shogun, by James Clavell it is 53 hours long, so it's a good value credit wise. I think if you like Game of Thrones you would also like Shogun. Keith Blackmore is another author I listened to recently and really enjoyed. Audible has an omnibus of his Mountain Man series that includes three of his books for one credit.

just started the mountain man series, pretty good so far
also Larry Correia has some really good ones, monster hunters international as well as grimnoir chronicals and the dead six series, all campy and fun

Brandon sanderson also is pretty good, james A moore has a good series out atm

scott lynch, lies of locke lamora, and angus watsons age of iron.

oh almost forgot, many times if you buy the kindle book, you can get the professional narration for 1.99 or a bit more, basically you get the audiobook as well, saves a ton of money and you get both

Back