1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Back in the fold..

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by jp884, Mar 17, 2017.

1. jp884

jp884

Sep 30, 2010
    Or should I say folder. A few years back I had some wonderful mammoth bark sebenzas that I foolishly sold and have regretted ever since. I sort of fell out of love for my knives, but recently felt reinvigorated. Although these mammoth barks don't touch the colors of the ones I sold which were greenish blue and cream with the deep grooves. They are still mammoth bark which is my favorite inlay. I do use and carry all of them, cycling them throughout the week. Makes you really appreciate the workmanship that goes into these knives. It's good to be back, reading and lurking throughout the forum. It's been so long I hope I can still remember how to post pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  2. Peter Hartwig

Peter Hartwig Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 29, 2008
    The mammoth bark may not be the most durable/hard use of the Sebenza's , But I do love them. Miss the one I sold so much.
    Congratulations

3. Anarchy84

Anarchy84 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2016
    The anodizing on that tanto is pretty amazing, too. 👌🏻

4. jp884

jp884

Sep 30, 2010
    Thanks the anodizing is pretty uniform. I like the blue as well, sort of changes things up a bit.