1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Backwoods Custom Knives now available at USA Made Blade

Discussion in 'Backwoods Custom Handmade Knives' started by whitty, Jul 7, 2015.

1. whitty

whitty Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Aug 25, 2005
    We posted in the for sale by dealer section but wanted to make an official announcement here! We are excited to be working with Bill and are beyond impressed with his work. The materials, designs, feel and finish of his knives is truly exquisite. They are available at: http://www.usamadeblade.com/Backwoods-Custom-Knives_c64.htm

Here are a few of the ones we got in!
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Whitty

2. IMWILSON

IMWILSON Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2011
    I been wondering where Bill had been lately.

3. Dragons Breath Knives

Dragons Breath Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 24, 2014
    Me too!!

4. whitty

whitty Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Aug 25, 2005
    We had him locked in a closet until he made us knives!

5. bacustomknives

bacustomknives FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 3, 2008
    Boys I cant take the beating on the forum anymore!! Unless we can get something going here in this forum im living on Instagram