Backwoods shirt orders - SHIRTS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
EVERYONE SHIRTS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED,IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE A SHIPPING LABLE IN YOUR EMAIL FROM PAYPAL PLEASE ADVISE,BUT IM SURE I GOT EVERYONE!!

OK GANG, I HAVE THE FINAL TOUCHES FINNISHED ON THE SHIRTS,THE PATCHES ARE STILL W.I.P. AT THIS TIME,BUT ARE COMING SOON,THAT BEING SAID,THESE SHIRTS WILL BE A LITTLE MORE COSTLY THAN MOST OTHERS DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE DESIGN,I WANTED SOMETHING THAT STUCK OUT A BIT FROM THE OTHERS,THE DO NOT HAVE FRONT POCKETS,THEY WILL BE AVALIBLE IN :

COLORS- Charcoal, Black, & Forest
SIZES- S,MED,LG,XL - $18.00 PLUS PRIORITY SHIPPING
SIZES- 2X & 3X - $20.00 PLUS PRIORITY SHIPPING
SIZES- 4X - $22.50 PLUS PRIORITY SHIPPING
SHIPPING WILL BE $6.00 US PRIORITY MAIL PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE TOTAL OF YOUR PURCHASE

I WILL NEED TO ORDER ATLEAST 24 SHIRTS TO GET THEM AT THIS PRICE FOR US ALL,SO ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WANT IN A POST BELOW,THIS WILL BE A UPFRONT PAYMENT FROM EVERYONE,THAT MEANS PAY BEFORE I ORDER,IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED USER PLEASE PUT SOME KIND OF CONTACT INFO DOWN SO U CAN BE CONTACTED,ON OR BEFORE THE 18TH OF DECEMBER ,PAYPAL PREFERRED, I WILL CONTACT EVERYONE FOR PAYMENT ,I WILL LEAVE THIS OPEN TILL THE 18TH OF DECEMBER SO GET YOUR ORDERS IN NOW,THEN I WILL MAKE ARE FIRST ORDER

Guys on the 17th please use paypal and send the money ASWELL IN YOUR PAYMENT ADD WHAT THE MONEY IS FOR IN THE NOTE SECTION

tshirt-1.jpg

Last edited:
PAID

Bill - put me down for XXL - Forest. Paypal info same as before?

All the best,
Jack

Best bet for email - sharkync@gmail.com

SHIPPED

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes jack hold off on the payment,and ill email you then you can pay,please put your email addy down in your post
ty bill

PAID (DEC 17) I can't believe you just made the logo even more wicked and bad ass!!!! Nicely done!

I will take one BLACK in 2XL.

Thanks Bill.

Last edited:
I'll take one Charcoal in XL Please.
Thanks!!
Joseph

PAID-12/17/2011

Last edited:
Bill,
This is awesome!! I'll take one in XL and one in large for my son.
Edit:
Got a little too excited and forgot to mention that they both should be black. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll take a 2xl in charcoal, they are cheaper than I thought they would be. I was guessing around $35.

Paid
Pay Pal and address sent, Merry Christmas. :D

Last edited:
:thumbup:

(1) BLACK in 3XL if they're pre-shrunk material; need 4XL if not pre-shrunk,please. :D

~Gnarly :devilish:

Paid 17Dec11----thanx,BA!

Last edited:
Aw, you know the JUST1MOR household is going to need 2 of them, one in black & one in charcoal, both in 4XL (extra insurance for me . . . .).
Be safe.

P A I D - - - MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

SHIPPED

Last edited by a moderator:
Charcoal XL for me!

PAID 12/18

Last edited:
One large in forest here please.

PAID!!! 12/17/11

Thanks Bill

Last edited:
************PAYMENT SENT**************Nice design, I'm in for 1. Charcoal size XL. You can get my e-mail from here or just PM me.
leadcat1@yahoo.com
Randy

Last edited:
BA, if we need to order two more say after the first of the year, will that be a problem ??? I know you don't have a crystal ball, but I have a feeling when my brother in law sees these, I would bet he will want one . . .
Be safe.

Back