1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Bad day turns into a great week......

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by highpointforge, Apr 6, 2012.

1. highpointforge

highpointforge

Jan 6, 2007
    Turns out an ex-hunting buddy has been hunting the property I worked my ass off to gain access to, AND then had to beg the landowner to allow him to accompany me. This is family property to boot. After we had a falling out which I explained to the landowner, I've come to find out he went around me and hunted there twice without me. My general rule is if I brought you, you don't go without me. Pisses me off so I bought a RMDLE to smile a little. Today I bought myself a NMSFNO, my second Busse, just because.

Been a good week.

2. drbarnes

drbarnes Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 13, 2010
    well that sucks about your buddy played you like that....

but the rmdle and nmsfno are sweeeet blades, post some pics!

3. highpointforge

highpointforge

Jan 6, 2007
    Will do stay tuned.....

4. Haole

Haole Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Congrats on the NMSFNOLE!!! I hope you beat the snot out of it!!! It will not let you down.

5. Hindsight

Hindsight Moderator Moderator

Dec 8, 2011
    Two great blades. Congrats

6. highpointforge

highpointforge

Jan 6, 2007
    It keeps getting better. HRLM enroute from Kal-El. I'm thinking a Rat Mastiff would nicely round the bases, as my Contracts professor would say in law school.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  7. Hindsight

Dec 8, 2011
    You may want to go and play the lottery.

8. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2003
    Well done!!!:thumbup::thumbup::D

9. highpointforge

highpointforge

Jan 6, 2007
    Yeah add that Rat Mastiff as of about 5 min ago. Somebody hire an interventionist!

10. highpointforge

highpointforge

Jan 6, 2007
    Add to that a NMFBM....I'm on a roll.

11. BRab

BRab

Nov 23, 2009
    wow bro, congrats on the great scores! You are going to be thrilled with all of them! The Mastiff is my all-time favorite blade :thumbup:

12. Hindsight

Dec 8, 2011
    Now that is how you start a collection. Nice work and we all want to see pics. :thumbup:

13. highpointforge

highpointforge

Jan 6, 2007
    Will post when the flock arrives....I'm a little scared after the NMSFNO arrived today. The Mistress will be nuts. Even better the landowner called me today and asked me to get after the hogs again on the ranch. Look out for some fairly gruesome cutting tests, with warnings attached of course.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  14. Hindsight

Dec 8, 2011
    Sounds like you are in for some fun. Can't wait to see those blades in action.

15. highpointforge

highpointforge

Jan 6, 2007
    Chopping trees and 2x4s up ain't why I bought all these..... I'm hoping to save bullets.......

16. highpointforge

highpointforge

Jan 6, 2007
    HRLM and Mastiff just arrived. Wow.