Bamboo Cutter and other blems for 7/25

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
22 inch 40 ounce Bamboo Cutter by Kumar. Usual fine work by Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle near buttcap area. Steel cost at $128. *SOLD*

ThTkIro.jpg

18.5 inch 28 ounce Chainpuri by Purna. Satisal wood handle. 99 percent near perfect rig at $89. *SOLD*

SeTwTgH.jpg

19 inch 44 ounce Monster Char chirra by Ram Kumar. Rusty blade and epoxy fix crack on horn handle. My lost your gain at $118.

J0Wuq3y.jpg

Group A

L to r

18 inch 19 ounce Jungle Knife by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of horn handle. Bargain at $75. *SOLD*

18 inch 30 ounce Amar Singh Thapa Knife by Anil. Slight shrinkage of wood handle. $89.

17 inch 30 ounce Hanshee by Purna. Slight shrinkage of satsal wood handle. $89. *SOLD*

OhV70cs.jpg

Group B

L to r

15 inch 25 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Kumar. Fine rig. Super glue fix crack on bamboo root handle. $89. *SOLD*

15 inch 29 ounce Chiurwa Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Slight shrinkage of horn handle. $89.

12 inch 9 ounce Chainpuri Knife by Purna. 1/4 inch hairline crack on horn handle. $59. *SOLD*

Dodrp7d.jpg

Rq6oXUo.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come fist served

Last edited:
More great deals. But just to clarify for anyone unfamiliar with these models, in group A, the Hanshee is the middle blade in the picture, and the Amar Singh Thapa knife is on the right.

That monster Char Chirra has the same profile a my old tin Chirra from Bura. More AK, less m43. If it hits the same way it will become your favorite chopper.

That monster Char Chirra has the same profile a my old tin Chirra from Bura. More AK, less m43. If it hits the same way it will become your favorite chopper.
Wish I had been around to buy something by Bura. But thankful I've got some beauties!

ems 22 inch 40 ounce Bamboo Cutter by Kumar. Usual fine work by Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle near buttcap area. Steel cost at $128.

Let's see if it's still there. Always wanted one.

DD! It's mine...happy dance!

Last edited:
You dog! Man i was going to do that one cept for that last post! im gonna sick my nurse on your nurse!
Ok if it were anyone else id...well..you know. Id have mine catheterize yurs or somethin. hmm? that sounds kinda harsh dont it? ok. Ill just accept it for now;)

You dog! Man i was going to do that one cept for that last post! im gonna sick my nurse on your nurse!
Ok if it were anyone else id...well..you know. Id have mine catheterize yurs or somethin. hmm? that sounds kinda harsh dont it? ok. Ill just accept it for now;)

Great minds think a like. You mean cauterize? We just need a blowtorch or something to seal the wound right quick. Our 2 nurses will probably be yapping so much, I'd just bleed out.

Back