1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Bark River Mountain Man

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by bladefoolish, May 16, 2012.

1. bladefoolish

bladefoolish

Mar 26, 2004
    Bark River Mountain Main with bone stag scales and 52-100 blade steel. This knife is new in box, has never been carried, sharpened, or used. Comes with sheath and box. $125.00.

$7.00 shipping U.S. Priority Mail.

If you are dissatisfied with this knife for any reason, return it to me within 10 days of your receiving it, and in the same condition you got it, and I will refund your money.

Thanks for looking. Bark River Mountain Man.jpg Bark River Mountain Man 2.jpg Bark River Mountain Man 3.jpg

2. comoha

comoha

Jan 12, 2006
    PM sent

3. DaBird

DaBird

Jan 3, 2006
    I'll take it if not already sold.

4. bladefoolish

bladefoolish

Mar 26, 2004
    Yes, it is still available.

5. DaBird

DaBird

Jan 3, 2006
    I can send a US Postal money order in the amt. of $132 --- you ship AFTER you cash funds.
    Please let me know where to send the funds.
    Thamks , Bird

6. bladefoolish

bladefoolish

Mar 26, 2004
    Message sent.

7. DaBird

DaBird

Jan 3, 2006
    Hi Rex --- I just tried to email you but it didn't go thru -- got a "error msg." --- please send a email to me with your shipping info to ;

dpwanna ------ AT ---att ---DOT --- net

8. zoro

zoro

Mar 15, 2010
    Hey Jerry enjoy that MM. I use mine alot in the kitchen.

Dave

9. boring

boring Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2005
    I hope everything goes fine, but if it doesn't work out let me know.