1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Becker BK 4 Machax kydex sheath with leather attachments

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by 710, Nov 2, 2012.

1. 710

710 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 19, 2012
    haven't made a machax sheath in a long time so I wanted to show it off. This is an od green .080 kydex with 9 oz. stained dark brown leather. belt loop is removable for scout carry or attach to your pack horizontally. This set up is made for a right handed person but can be all unscrewed for a left handed person or set it up as a cross draw. I will be adding a dangler loop with a 5/15" quick link and 3' of cord to tie around leg...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  2. bsmith_shoot

bsmith_shoot

Jun 6, 2012
    Sick work bro! Thats a beautiful piece.

3. 710

710 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 19, 2012
    Thanks! this is one of the few sheaths for the machax i have made, notice the 710 on back side? didn't want to make that noticable so you can't really see it unless you look for it.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  4. Doogoon

Doogoon

Feb 21, 2012
    Damn. This is like backwards Sagewoodgear :p

I like this idea a lot. Don't doubt me as a future customer... I just have to acquire $$$ first.

5. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    Really digging the OD green with the leather.