1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Becker Dealers?

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by DeltaCypher0, Jul 6, 2012.

1. DeltaCypher0

DeltaCypher0

Jun 5, 2012
    I'm looking to get an FFG BK16, but I don't know where to find one. I always order from KnifeCenter.com, but they don't have the FFG 16 along with a bunch of other Beckers. Where can I find a place to order from a selection of all of the Beckers?

2. EK20

EK20

Jul 19, 2010
    TKC is always my first stop for knives.

3. Awesom-o-4000

Awesom-o-4000 Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 13, 2012
    tomar's kabars

4. DeltaCypher0

DeltaCypher0

Jun 5, 2012
    Tomar's is nice.

5. Nsvens89

Nsvens89

Apr 26, 2011
    I would recommend Moose but it looks like he is out of stock at the moment. If he gets some 16's in stock in time I say go with him. His prices include shipping and he sends stuff out crazy fast. If he doesn't get any in I would go with Tomars like some others have said or the river site.

6. Blunt Forged Edge

Blunt Forged Edge

May 15, 2012
  7. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    I use Moose, or GPKnives if I don't feel like waiting. It's only 18.2 miles from my house so I'm kind of spoiled. Speaking of which, I think I'm going there tomorrow. Getting my brother his first Becker.

I hear good things about Tomars but I have no personal experience with them.

8. Nsvens89

Nsvens89

Apr 26, 2011
    what are you getting him Cbear?

9. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    14+zytel

10. rkmoore

rkmoore Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 30, 2010
    I'd go with moosez45 or if he can't help you then Tomars or just keep checking the knife exchange subforum.

11. Nsvens89

Nsvens89

Apr 26, 2011
    Very nice little combo to wet his hunger for Beckers!

12. crimsonfalcon07

crimsonfalcon07

Dec 27, 2010
    If I was going to order a tweener right now, I'd order from Moose when he gets back in stock. Tomars is also popular. My favorite online Becker dealer outside of those doesn't have the new stuff yet.