1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Becker in Ukraine ?

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Tommythewho, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Tommythewho

Tommythewho KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 21, 2011
    I'm shipping these scales to the Ukraine. Note the liners in the colors of the Ukrainian flag. This guy is going to be the envy of his commrades as he struts around with his American knife and patriotic scales, while his buddies are running around weilding a soviet era spetsnaz shovel with sharpened edges.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CaptinRedBeard

CaptinRedBeard

Dec 3, 2011
    Those are some nice scales and liners... But why you gotta hate on the Spetsnaz shovel? :D

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  3. AfghanWarrior

AfghanWarrior

Feb 3, 2012
    Very nice looking.

4. Tommythewho

Tommythewho KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 21, 2011
    love the shovel !

5. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    the ukraine produces some nice things :)

6. Tommythewho

Aug 21, 2011
    yea, like freedom from the Soviet Union

7. AfghanWarrior

AfghanWarrior

Feb 3, 2012
    All Nations between the Germans and the Russians like Poland and the Ukraine I feel sorry for.:D

8. BRL

BRL

Apr 27, 2011
    Yeah, might want to take it easy on the 'comrade' jokes.

Tell your guy to send you some rakia (then send some to me).

9. getridone

getridone Banned BANNED

Dec 5, 2011
    [​IMG]

10. havoc1969

havoc1969

Nov 1, 2005
    Very nice,,, interesting color combination and not something you see everyday!

11. Tommythewho

Aug 21, 2011
    finaly something is shovel ready

12. AfghanWarrior

AfghanWarrior

Feb 3, 2012
    That was funny!:D