1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Beckerfast (Breakfast)

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Micthebear, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Micthebear

Micthebear

Jul 14, 2012
    First use of my new knife, BK15

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. OutdoorsFamilyMan4

OutdoorsFamilyMan4

Jan 20, 2012
    Looks good. NEEDS BACON. lol

3. Micthebear

Micthebear

Jul 14, 2012
    YES, it did need bacon. But the pork chops were sufficient.

4. bsmith_shoot

bsmith_shoot

Jun 6, 2012
    I swear, I hate honeybuns!!!!!!!

5. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    Looks pretty good but...still needs bacon.

6. Micthebear

Micthebear

Jul 14, 2012
    At least it isn't honey buns! Lol

7. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    what! no bacon?

8. Micthebear

Micthebear

Jul 14, 2012
    Just a information on what is on the plate

Pork Chop
    Sliced Avocado
    Suateed Vegetable medley consisting of:
    Olive Oil
    Fresh Garlic
    Onion
    Asparagus
    Red Bell Pepper
    Butternut Squash
    Mushrooms
    Green Olives
    Salt & Pepper
    :cool::D:cool:

9. bsmith_shoot

bsmith_shoot

Jun 6, 2012
    And he rubs it in!!! :D

10. Micthebear

Micthebear

Jul 14, 2012
    Jk, Jk... Help me get in as an official Beckerhead and you can stop by anytime for good breakfast... NO MORE HONEYBUNS!

11. bsmith_shoot

bsmith_shoot

Jun 6, 2012
    If you only knew the horrors weve seen, at the hands of Moose, to become a Beckerhead, you would never ask anyone for help!!!! I still assume the fetal position and shake uncontrollably, when I see vice-grips, water hose, or pork rinds!!! :D

12. Micthebear

Micthebear

Jul 14, 2012
    I retract my previous statement! I need no help, I will conquer this quest ON MY OWN! and with my Beckers of course! :D

13. DxAxN

DxAxN

Oct 22, 2012
    looks good... making me hungry, good thing its almost lunch time

14. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    looks like a great breakfast, i prefer my porkchops battered and fried but ill take whatever the wife makes lol

15. tfields

tfields

Apr 15, 2012
    man i love me some porkchops and that veggie dish looks really good!!! :eek:

16. Micthebear

Micthebear

Jul 14, 2012
    The veggies are awesome! I usually scramble some eggs with them at breakfast and for dinner I'll boil some rice and then make fried rice with the same type of sautéed veggies! They're pretty universal! I love to cook BTW!

17. brady.kevin07

brady.kevin07

Dec 7, 2011
    strip that blade and you'll find the bell peppers give you a cool blueish patina

18. tomsch

tomsch Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2004
    Tasty! Plus it reminds me that I need to use my BK15 more! We are going to do some fall camping soon so I need to put a real edge on the thing with my EdgePro.

19. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    I can normally pick what i want to eat but when it comes to veggies im stuck, there just great. tomatoes, jalepenos, bell peppers, collards, squash, brussel sprouts... i could go on forever and still couldnt pick a favorite or even a top 3. As a kid i ate collard greens with jalepenos damn near daily and never got tired of them. also there isnt much better than a fresh tomato right off the plant, still warm from the sun. but then again late night bell peppers filled with jalepenos is one of my favorite midnight snacks..... Man how do you choose lol.

20. Moin.

Moin.

May 12, 2012
    Wow, this looks like a sure receipie for a heart attatck. Do youguys eat this stuff for breakfast on a regular basis. ? :)

Best
    Moin.