Beckerhead and BKT Patches!!!!! Come Get'em....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosez45

Custom Antlers, Factory Knives...
Ok, here is how this will work. Every Beckerhead will receive a Beckerhead patch and BKT/Kabar Patch, gratis, part of being a 'Head.

What you will need to do, is send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to Ethan. Now, here's where it gets tricky. I'm not going to post Ethan's address out on the forums. I don't think that there is any reason not to, since a Google search will wield the same results, I just don't feel comfortable doing it.

So, make sure your PM or Email is turned on, and post up in this thread, your Beckerhead Number, I will then send you a PM/Email with Ethan's address.

Your return evelope will need at least $.88 worth of stamps to cover the weight. Please include your forum name and BH # on the outside of the envelope when you send it to Ethan. If you don't know how the SASE works, Google it. Other than that, you are good to go. I just got my allotment,

2012-03-19133848.jpg

And most of those will go out to contest, and shit I just give away. You know me. I will wait until we have groups of 10 to send out E's address.

So, lets get this going.

Moose

Beckerhead # 136!

YOU DON'T NEED TO PM MOOSE FOR THE ADDRESS ANYMORE..ITS POSTED IN THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
This is SUPER generous of you guys!!

One question though...how do us non-US residents get a hold of US stamps? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back