Beckerheads, let's roll (Beckerhead Member List SIGNUP THREAD)

This is my official beckerhead request. My proof of 5 threads and 103 post here on the becker forum. I would like to request beckerhead #312 if not anything is fine.

My photo small family is growing everyday.

Welcome to be a new soon to be beckerhead! #312 is already taken. If you follow the 'coveted list' link at start of this thread you will see what numbers are available.

I would like to request becoming a Beckerhead. Below are my stats. If possible, I would like to request #1999

Posts in Becker forum
Becker posts.JPG

Posts in total on BF
Total posts.JPG

Threads started in Becker forum
4 started threads.JPG
5th started thread.JPG

First becker
51CEA6C8-64F4-4402-AB59-FF5747613E00_zpsrkxvpklj.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, I've been crazy busy the past few months, but I've vowed to get to this thread in the next couple of weeks.
The mods who regularly managed this thread are MIA, and so it's become a bit of a mess. I'll get it sorted out soon enough.

I would like to join the group of BK awesomeness…..So here’s my official request to be crowned Beckerhead! Hope to qualify. Would be a honour to join the fun!!!

266 posts in BF
115 posts in BK&T sub-forum
6 started threads in BK&T sub-forum of arbitrarily high value ;)
First Dutch Beckerhead (based on Beckerhead map) :cool:

I currently have two BK’s, among many other blades, a modified 7 and a heavy modified 7. Love um both! My next will be a 16 or 17.

All is good - Proost!

Last edited:
Hello guys,I would like to join the Beckerhead clan, so this is my official request to be part of this great group, if possible i would like to have the #997.
This are my posts in the Becker forum:
d734fd3668ad912d4ff79aa36d55d35a.jpg

And this are my seven threads started in the forum:
793916919e95a610c8558ff58de0299e.jpg

This are some of my Beckers pics,they speak by themselves,as you can see i love my knives and I'm very proud of them.
10b155f39885d2a5cd6c9d43622bc880.jpg
c766f10b755ac7ec636dcbc73006570b.jpg

Would be a great honor to be accepted and be part of the Beckerheads team, thank u guys in advance.

Last edited:
Welcome new applicants! Looking forward to seeing you all with shiny new numbers soon. This is worth the wait. :thumbup:

Here are my qualifications for requesting a Beckerhead #: If available I request # 407 Thanks.

264 posts to BF
183 posts to Becker forum
6 posts started in Becker forum

Beckerhead%201-XL.jpg

...and here is part of the family. Several added since this pic. There are only 14 Beckers in this pic and I now am the very proud and happy owner of 22 of them including my most recent addition, the RBK.

IMG_1202-XL.jpg

Guys, I've been crazy busy the past few months, but I've vowed to get to this thread in the next couple of weeks.
The mods who regularly managed this thread are MIA, and so it's become a bit of a mess. I'll get it sorted out soon enough.

Yeah. I lied. Mea culpa. It's on my radar though.

Question about Beckerhead membership:
Is this thread already closed? I've been trying to be part of the Beckerheads for several months so far, seems to me that the mods that managed this thread are MIA, I'm not the only guy requesting to be part of the community, seems that several guys are too.
I'm just a proud owner of many Becker blades(too many) and I would like to know if this request of mine could be fullfilled.
Thanks in advance!!
Below some pics of my blades.
106f1414ca9b0a6b19fb5f69da9654f5.jpg
a9b71aec90a915a6f052a8e36665660e.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Question about Beckerhead membership:
Is this thread already closed? I've been trying to be part of the Beckerheads for several months so far, seems to me that the mods that managed this thread are MIA, I'm not the only guy requesting to be part of the community, seems that several guys are too.
9f2c6f598917b3fd45164a79e74b68e7.jpg
17fa6112aabd3531d4772d55ee1b7459.jpg

I'm just a proud owner of many Becker blades(too many) and I would like to know if this request of mine could be fullfilled.
Thanks in advance!!
Below some pics of my blades.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

life keeps the mods busy…

it took me about 6 months after I applied to get my number.

Back