Beer and Blades!

OK, fairly new here. So my knife collection is not exactly noteworthy yet, and the only camera I own is the one on my cell phone. While this may be true, if there is anything I DO know it's good beer!! So, I decided to take a few crappy photos of what I had in the fridge currently (and probably not by tomorrow:)) along with a couple of the knives I own. The knife in the first picture I also just happened to receive today. Not a knife in the last picture, but figured I would throw something a little different in the mix. Hope you enjoy.

WP_000096.jpg

A Flying Dog Farmhouse IPA with my brand new Backwoods Custom Companion

WP_000093.jpg

A Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar with a cheap, beat up old Bear Butterfly knife (still operating after 12 years of edc)

WP_000103.jpg

A Magic Hat Heart of Darkness Stout with a Hanwei Golden Oriole

Best.Thread.Ever.

I own a small share of a local brewery here in Virginia called Blue and Gray Brewing.
They've recently introduced an IPA called Franklin's Crossings. I keep that on tap... having one as I type this and avoid the first lawn mow of the season...

I must get an EDC picture, but think i'll just keep lookin at willdiggers. That frog is delightful.
Bradlox, im coming over for brisket.

Lots of IPA fans out there, good to see. Stay thirsty my friends.

Love this thread, seeing a lot of great beers. Sorry for the poor pic, lighting is not optimal. Recently picked up this Kershaw Zing 1735GRNCKT and a Southern Tier's Super Pack. Tonights sampling is Iniquity. Imperial Black Ale, 9%. Normally I'm a hop head but this is a wonderful beer. Enjoy!

2013-04-14_21-18-36_722_zps860b6db9.jpg

I'm gonna go out on a limb and claim this thread as the best thread on BF ever hehe.

I gotta get in on this... Gotta take some pics.

Since winter is ALMOST over here I'm enjoying the last of one of my favorite cold weather beers.

bandb.jpg

ok I guess I need to contribute here, this was taken a few months back. I'll have another up tonight. Cheers fellas and gals!

8414416511_b18fae41b7_b.jpg

ok I guess I need to contribute here, this was taken a few months back. I'll have another up tonight. Cheers fellas and gals!

8414416511_b18fae41b7_b.jpg

Ah, the classic beer booby trap. A great way to protect your supply from your beer stealing friends. :D

Another typical bavarian beer .... and brand and style - dark beer ... very tasty to meat and such

Back