Behind The Scenes 04/26/2017 - .....

Behind The Scenes @ Fiddleback Forge

Just a friendly reminder these knives are for “Preview” not “Pre-sale”.

This BTS actually started last Saturday. Andy & I went to a small Maker’s Festival in Sugar Hill.

Here, Andy is being interviewed and putting on a grinding Demo for them.

UTC_Data1492876425762SEFHeSEFT-vi.jpg

UTC_Data1492876698790SEFHeSEFT-vi.jpg

UTC_Data1492877360434SEFHeSEFT-vi.jpg

UTC_Data1492876745604SEFHeSEFT-vi.jpg

The plan for the week.

IMG_2054-vi.jpg

IMG_2053-vi.jpg

IMG_2049-vi.jpg

IMG_2051-vi.jpg

IMG_2047-vi.jpg

IMG_2046-vi.jpg

IMG_2042-vi.jpg

IMG_2061-vi.jpg

IMG_2060-vi.jpg

IMG_2058-vi.jpg

IMG_2071-vi.jpg

IMG_2070-vi.jpg

S.S.S.

IMG_2075-vi.jpg

IMG_2076-vi.jpg

IMG_2003-vi.jpg

IMG_2080-vi.jpg

Dang, that taper is razor thin! Impressive. Can't wait for the Lil' Lady and the small Bushboot looks pretty cool as well!

Would be awesome to see that, should make some vids on knife making. I would buy them.
Great looking batch.

It took me 3 times of looking at these pictures (esp the first pic) for my head to accept that was a Bushbooty (small Bushboot) and in the distraction of being drawn to the Lil Lady my mind couldn't recognize the Old School Karda. Once it identified the Old School Karda then I was able to better perceive the size of the Lil Lady. That's going to be an awesome model for sure!! I think it will be a nice blade length and picturing and handle on there, I still see the comfortable handle of the Old School Lady being retained.

It took me 3 times of looking at these pictures (esp the first pic) for my head to accept that was a Bushbooty (small Bushboot) and in the distraction of being drawn to the Lil Lady my mind couldn't recognize the Old School Karda. Once it identified the Old School Karda then I was able to better perceive the size of the Lil Lady. That's going to be an awesome model for sure!! I think it will be a nice blade length and picturing and handle on there, I still see the comfortable handle of the Old School Lady being retained.

Im not 100% behind the new quoting format/style of the new software.

Im not 100% behind the new quoting format/style of the new software.

It's a hassle for sure, especially with multi-quote. That is probably why people take the easy way out and just click "Like".

Thanks for the nice preview photos by the way. There is a lot of interesting stuff going on there. :thumbsup:

Phil

It's a hassle for sure, especially with multi-quote. That is probably why people take the easy way out and just click "Like".

Thanks for the nice preview photos by the way. There is a lot of interesting stuff going on there. :thumbsup:

Phil
Thanks Phil

Back