• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bellablades closed while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Alright brother, that is what I like to hear. My shop is finally 100%. I bet I can take the sling off in two weeks if I am smart about using my arm. Im pissed. But better than putting it off.
Today was 16 hours. Atleast the space heater kept it around 45 for the day in there. I get lost in my work with the music. I barely noticed the day fly by, besides my body feeling dead ;) Now that I am more efficient. I can offer the same work and quality at 20% less cost.

Also guys, I do offer acid etching as well , so do not be afraid to ask. I have been working on patters in the shop.

Oh holy hell! That Southard is gorgeous!!! Heal up quick, Matt, I'll have a few projects for when you're back in full swing!

Last edited:
Sorry double post.

I will say the Digi camo, glow in the dark and orange g10 have all arrived today.
Matt

Last edited:
All orders out the door in AM first thing. Emails with DC. Not pictured below are the three 0550 scales in OD canvas and snake skin. Pics of those after counterbore is complete. The 4 sets of manix xl scales are en route.

Here is the Boker Hyper for Lycosa, Southard to show acid wash clip/hardware and Twill LBS. Carbon fiber basket weave and lava ZT.
If you have any questions just email or PM.

Last edited:
Per Request. Also, I am sorry Sir, but I do not work with elephant ivory.

Last edited:
Terrific looking 0550 scale and can't wait to get mine either .. great work!

Hey, First post.
Thank you both. Come back again for a discount. I want returning customers!

Terrific looking 0550 scale and can't wait to get mine either .. great work!

Last edited:
Matt,

My 0550 scale arrived today. The OD green color is exactly what I was hoping for and finish is perfect. I could not be more pleased!!

Thanks,
Mike

I got my Hyper back today and it's PERFECT!!
You know me and pix but let Matt pimp you and you will be all :D
Thank you, Matt!
rolf

I'll get pics up by tomorrow but just wanted to say thank you, Matt! The scale is gorgeous and fit and finish are perfect! I couldn't be happier!

Edit - Uploaded some pictures! Thanks again, Matt! The scale is beautiful and flawless!

The fit and finish are absolutely superb! The jimping matches up perfectly and I love the thickness and I really love how it's exactly thick enough to finish off the patters on the sides of the scale! I honestly don't think there's any way I could be happier!

Last edited:
Just got back from the jersey show. What a blast we had for our anniversary. My wife hooked me up.
Thank you to all three of you. I love to hear feedback and happy customers. That is why I do this.
Jbravo, sweet pics and review. I would love to do more for you.
Time to play with the girls, just had to check in.
All emails will be answered tonight.
Matt

dgguidry this is for you. I could not post a pic in the PM or do I have your email.
Fourth to the right is OD green and black layered G10. These are the flavors that I think are up your alley. I can do texturing to work the blue or layered materials.
Matt

Last edited:
Good looking scales, can you do one for the zt566 with the back relief for the speed safe assist? If you can do you have tan or flat dark earth textured g10?

Jeremy, your email has been recieved.
Cricketdave, I would be more than happy to do your 0566 with the torsion bar relief milled out. I can do a nice dark textured earth or a smooth finish or sculpted coyote brown.

Dont forget guys. Surgery is this thursday. Simple work on the bicep tendon.
All orders from today out will be started hopefully by the end of the month.
Please guys help me line up a bunch of work. I will be crushing it out of the park as soon as I tear my sling off.
So please stick with me. I will be a couch potato for a good week. While responding to all of you setting up work. As well as building my website for a large selection of available items.
If anybody has any questions, just ask.
Ive gotten about 24 emails since Saturday alone for custom jobs. And it feels great.
All orders are up to date. Every job thus far is completed and accounted for. In fact, just the opposite. I am ahead of game and owed payments. I consider that a great thing.
When I get cracking I will continue to keep up with demand.
Matt

Last edited:
For you David.
Both done for the 0550 as well, this is the 0561.
Digi Camo/ Strider texture is for sale in the other section if you would like it.
Matt

Matt, I wish you the best regarding your surgery. I decided to get a scale made for my ZT 0566, and I know you're the right pimp for the job!

I can definitely wait for craftsmanship like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back