• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade 31 Utility Clip Sterile Blade Rare PRICE REDUCTION Also Kimura 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

damascus blades

Gold Member
I received this from the original owner who purchased from a Benchmade dealer a while back. It is very lightly carried and still looks to have the original factory grinds. The blade is completely blank with no markings. This somehow made it out of the factory this way. The knife has never been taken apart and this is all oriiginal. The original box is also included. Titanium handles with titanium latch and a pocket clip. I have included a link to the original post I started regarding information about this knife. It is in very good condition and the blade is still like new. I hate to part with this and I am only going to try once.

I will take trade offers, but I am not looking for balisongs or fixed blades.

Contact me at kkalman13@yahoo.com

Price is firm $250 PP gift. Free shipping with insurance and signature confirmation.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1049485-Benchmade-31-Sterile-Blade

I also have this Bradley Kimura 4 in great condition with box for $80 shipped etc.
View attachment 346168View attachment 346169

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back