Benchmade 560 (Freek) Any thoughts?

I've been impressed with it. So far I like it better than the Grip. It's pretty lightweight and the handle is very comfortable. Centering was perfect on mine and came razor sharp. It is a little grabby on the pocket, but not so much as it's a bother.

Here are some pics of mine:

5d5c1cdd4dec8cfd19e6934a1fff9aca.jpg
2ad214522fbf406c4ed316ae97616dec.jpg
a7f66f924963d8a842cf055af8f1012b.jpg
4af11a12a8ecde24e487a2014c761421.jpg

It's not an issue.. You feel it grab the pocket a little but doesn't slow you down or cause any issues. IMHO
I'll second this, but I carry in my back pocket and generally wear pants or shorts of stiffer fabric.

If anything the added drag makes it much less likely to snag it's clip on something and come out of your pocket.

I handled the Freek at a local dealer recently. For some reason, I wasn't real impressed with it, I ended up walking out with the Boost instead,

I handled the Freek at a local dealer recently. For some reason, I wasn't real impressed with it, I ended up walking out with the Boost instead,
I love the Boost... although I may de-assist it in the future. The Boost is the only knife to frequently replace my old Presidio on my belt.... not even the Presidio 2 could do that.

I love the Boost... although I may de-assist it in the future. The Boost is the only knife to frequently replace my old Presidio on my belt.... not even the Presidio 2 could do that.

I am very pleased with it, the Boost and G10 Barrage are two of my favorite assisted opening knives of all time.

Back