1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Benchmade CPM M4 Minigrip 556-1303 Limited Edition "239 of 500"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)' started by Luis G., Jul 5, 2013.

1. Luis G.

Luis G. Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Selling my used Benchmade 556-1303
    Serialed: 239 of 500.
    READ: Was sent to Benchmade for Lasermarking as well as warranty (blade replacement). Unfortunately they mispelled what I wanted written. It spells "AsAnAthiest".
    Benchmade was not able to correct this.
    Going to sell it to cover some veterinary bills for my dog (pyometra). Love my dogs, so gotta do what I gotta do.

Shows wear on the blade but still looks great.
    Has had a 20 degree (per side) microbevel put via Sharpmaker.

Blade was replaced recently by Benchmade. It was also well centered, and is rock solid on all sides.
    Comes with box/pouch etc.

SOLD Paypal Only..

I will be posting a NIB Contego CPM M4 for sale (grey cerakote) once I receive it and have it on hand.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  2. rcrlc180

rcrlc180 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2013
    I thought the BM M4 mini Grip with cerakote was limited to 500 pieces not 750. Can you post pictures of the serial side of the blade.

3. Luis G.

Jan 18, 2011
    Apologies you are correct 500 pieces not 750.

4. clione

clione

Jul 2, 2013
    Payment sent!

5. Luis G.

Jan 18, 2011
    This knife is SOLD.