1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Besides WowInc, does anyone else have the Tachyon ready to ship?

Discussion in 'Balisong Forum Archive' started by Shrubba, Feb 19, 2002.

1. Shrubba

Shrubba

Mar 1, 2000
    I am ready to buy a Microtech Tachyon, w/ the black boron coating, plain edge.
    Does any other shop have this in stock besides WowInc? I only ask so I can get the lowest price :)

I finnaly decided I HAVE to get a Tachyon after buying a MicroTech Ultratech w/ black boron blade saturday! The quality is amazing!
    I just can't wait to have that quality on a bali!

Shruba

2. Mr YODA

Mr YODA

Nov 12, 2001
    www.s4supply.com

They only have a few but $194 and free priority shipping for the black blade is a great deal.

I got mine there yesterday.

It's a small company and they usually reply to any emails VERY promptly. I had a conversation with them through email and it was like an instant message conversation. Great to deal with.

3. braundc

braundc

Jan 25, 2002
    WOW on the communication! Or... maybe I shouldnt use the term WOW. lol. What I mean is great, I'm gonna order me another @ that price. Better hurry!!!:D

4. crosman177

crosman177

Jan 21, 2002
  5. ExamonLyf

ExamonLyf

Dec 22, 2000
    Good for you Shrubba..., and yeah you'll love the Tachyon.., very nice knife! Also..., if you email Mike he will actually send you a list of who all has some now and you could check for prices. I do think I saw one for $189.99.., but sadly I can't remember where right now. If I think of it I'll email you.

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

6. Mike Turber

Mike Turber

Oct 2, 1998
    You can check for Exchange area here.

Right now I have too many dealers to list on here as I would surely forget one.

Best price I have seen so far is here at about $174.95

Or try

this link for a google search on many other dealers who have it.

My site is down right now for about 24 hours and I will always have the MSRP price so you would be better off price wise buying from a dealer.

Take care and thanks for the support.

7. Mr YODA

Mr YODA

Nov 12, 2001
    179 for black tachyon...DOH!!!!

8. Shrubba

Shrubba

Mar 1, 2000
    After Posting my first message (the thread starter) I checked out Triple Aught, and I saw there price... I called them up right away, and then placed an order :) Makes me feel good I got a great price :)
    They said the won't be getting the Black coated Tachyon in until next week... but I can wait.

Shrubba